The Ghost's New Location

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Everyone, I have changed my location....please look up at the header on the top right of my post to see where I am now permanently (and prosperously) located...:D :p :D

- Ghrosty

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Oh yoo hoo, Papie...did you forget to add to this thread? - I know you saw it...;)...not getting "thin-skinned" on me now, are you?...:D...you've had two days to think of a comeback - little addled, are you? - need a little longer to think of something?...:D

- Ghrosty <---------has his eye peeled on the poolroom door...:p

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Oh yoo hoo, Papie...did you forget to add to this thread? - I know you saw it....not getting "thin-skinned" on me now, are you?...you've had three days to think of a comeback - little addled, are you? - need a little longer to think of something.

- Ghrosty <---------has his eye peeled on the poolroom door...:p

Sorry, just got back from being in action for 2 days, (as opposed to just talking about it)...If you were to hang out in the same pool room I do, you would be a very small fish, in a real large barrell... instead of just a "know it all", WEI table wannnabe...:rolleyes:

You are much safer hiding out, in a "huge" gambling mecca...where 6 ahead for $50...is considered high-rolling..:D :D

L.C. Mc Duck

PS..You are apparently are forgetting an old addage..."You cannot win a fight with a frail old man...You are a bully if you kick his ass, and should he just happen to kick yours"...well, you know the rest..:cool:

Last edited: