The Ghost With No Name

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Alright you no good, skunk drunk, mangy, maggot eatin' varmints that didn't agree with my movie review....There ain't enough room in this town for me and y'all.....The three of you'n, all at the same time, can meet me at sundown in front of the saloon.....And when the dust settles....

There'll be three more notches in my Colt 45.....:eek:..:eek:..:eek:

:cool:<---Ghost--->:cool:

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Alright you no good, skunk drunk, mangy, maggot eatin' varmints that didn't agree with my movie review....There ain't enough room in this town for me and y'all.....The three of you'n, all at the same time, can meet me at sundown in front of the saloon.....And when the dust settles....

Man, the last time I was here there was a Chicago nurse. You know the one -

You're windy and wild, you've got the blues in your shoes and your stockings
You're windy and wild, oh yeah
You're built like a car, you've got a hub cap diamond star halo
You're dirty sweet and you're my girl.

Now, your worthless horse-thieving hide is ridin' side-saddle down Main street, itchin' for a shoot-out? Boys, get a rope! (in the verncular of Texas).

The nurse, Ghost...go to the nurse...

Skin <-- [this space intentionally left blank]

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:

Ghosty,

I would have to drink a bunch of Colt 45's to ever watch that movie again. You are welcome to my genuine MGM version of it. Not a burned copy. If I was stranded on a desert island and this was the only movie I could watch for the forseeable future, I would put one in my ear. I'm happy for you that you enjoy it. You can have it.

Dennis

Skin

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Ghosty,

I would have to drink a bunch of Colt 45's to ever watch that movie again. You are welcome to my genuine MGM version of it. Not a burned copy. If I was stranded on a desert island and this was the only movie I could watch for the forseeable future, I would put one in my ear. I'm happy for you that you enjoy it. You can have it.

Dennis

I always passed on watching that one. Maybe I'll have to rent it now (lol).

My list in order of top 3 favorites is: 1. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, 2. Unforgiven, 3. Once Upon a Time in the West

Skin

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Now you have 4 guys at your shoot-out Jgasper.
I wouldn't get up out of the electric chair, to watch that movie. :cool:

Dick <---is not even sure which movie we're talking about. :confused: :confused: :confused:(are we still on "Misourri Breaks" ? )

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Skin said:
I always passed on watching that one. Maybe I'll have to rent it now (lol).

My list in order of top 3 favorites is: 1. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, 2. Unforgiven, 3. Once Upon a Time in the West

Skin

Skin,

You cannot go wrong with Sergio Leone visuals and Ennio Morricone music in two out of three of your faves.

Dennis

Skin

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Skin,

You cannot go wrong with Sergio Leone visuals and Ennio Morricone music in two out of three of your faves.

Dennis

You got it. He is the master of the face. No dialog, just shows the guy's face up close for a stretch and you understand everything you need to. And the music, too, is perfect.

Skin

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Skin said:
You got it. He is the master of the face. No dialog, just shows the guy's face up close for a stretch and you understand everything you need to. And the music, too, is perfect.

Skin

If someone put me in Dick's electric chair and made me choose between GBU and OUTW they'd have to pull the switch. Bronson was great and Claudia Cardinale didn't hurt it either. And Eli Wallach gave the most over the top performance ever until Jack Nicholson played the Joker.

Dennis<<<------Hopes SJD hasn't run power to his chair yet.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Now you have 4 guys at your shoot-out Jgasper.

Dick

Howdy 'Desert Rat Dick'.........Weren't no surprise...I was waiting in front of the saloon at sundown last night, and not one of those yellow bellied sidewinders showed up.....:cool:

- 'Quick Draw' Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Loved em' all.

- Ghost

Fortunately, for you, your taste in the ladies is light years ahead of your cinematic preferences.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
...I was waiting in front of the saloon at sundown last night, and not one of those yellow bellied sidewinders showed up.....:cool:

- 'Quick Draw' Ghost

The saloon at sundown? I thought you said high noon on main street.