T-Rex in the hospital

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
I hope he recovers quickly. He mentioned pain in his post...has he shared anywhere the cause of that pain or the reasons why he ended up in the ER?

I suppose this will delay his upcoming match with Fedor.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
"Heard thru the 'vine that he had a couple of bad/painful boils to take care of. He'll be fine."
this was posted by garczar on azb

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca

Tony Chohan

tnedsroopS7i514101fac50i3ha18m374t1h1l1i1h1h353ch27596gg1598 ·

I got some temporary relief but I was told today there is nothing they can do because its too much area so no surgery I have another appointment come may 4th but from what it sounds like my case of hidrenatis supertiva is bad and it will always recur sadly so because of this I have fought through it for 5 years the last year was worse i will continue to pray for a cure or a surgeon who will take me on. Pain and the things I have gone through in my lifetime most would have never made it so as you can tell i been fighting my whole life mentally and emotionally with this pain but i will continue the fight because I have no choice life is precious and health is also. I wish there was a cure but there isn't sadly. Maybe one day they can hopefully.
For years I been winning lots of events I hope to continue to keep on doing that last year was great year and will this year hasn't been kind but I did still win the derby even with this pain some days will be ok some days will be hard I guess only time will tell where my future lays.

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
Gotta feel for the guy. He pushed through and played a high profile match in the middle of a big personal loss. Don't know anything about his particular condition but dealing with multiple stressors at the same takes a hard toll on your body.

Last edited:

Tipaklong

Not a good year for west coast. Several top players in hospital recently. And of course loss of Amar...

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Speaking personally, I had to take a step back in my life to focus on both my physical and mental health. After 3 years of this, I have started to feel much better about my life. My outlook has changed quite a bit now. I’ve learned that trials and tribulations are a great catalyst for change. I hope the best for Tony Chohan. He’s a smart man and if he can go where the love is, he will do well.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
This just posted by Tony...he's all heart, but I hope he's still willing to postpone if he's not really close to 100%:

Happy easter to everyone first and foremost.
3 days ago I was told they could do nothing for this condition so be it, I will still go see doctors and still get opinions until a definite solution comes about. So when they told me this I thought to myself what can I do to help myself and with some help from friends and colleagues I started to say I am going to just go on a strict diet like a carnivore diet and in 3 days I already started to feel better I will drink only water and I will quit smoking also because it's a must obviously also my body will not heal if I dont. At the end of the day is i cant blame anyone even though this condition happens randomly it's not from hygiene, health, or what you eat it's just kinda happens to certain people no explanation really but the more and more I thought about it anything to lose weight and trim down cant hurt so maybe it helps maybe it dont help but I know one thing I will lose some weight while trying so here it goes once and for all I won't let it deter my lifestyle.
I am glad that I have a loving fiance that has been helping me these past few days and always idk why but she does and I thank you and love u natalie.
As for the match with Fedor Gorst it's a go I been fighting with pain forever win or lose that won't be the reason because I have plenty of wins along these years that say otherwise also.
So if you want to sweat it or want to support me or fedor please go to gorstchohan.com to watch and thanks Kyle Ferguson he told me if I needed to reschedule I could but I told him I would see what the next few days entailed and as of today I feel atleast 50 to 60 percent better and I think the next 5 days will help tremendously also before the match.
Also p.m. if anyone wants a poster thanks all proceeds help for sure at this point as it will be a tough road but like I said I like defining odds.
#gametight

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
this med is FDA approved for hidradenitis suppurativa
its expensive
dont know what kind of insurance tony has or if someone can contact the company to adjust the cost
i am sure his doctors know this so this is not medical advice just FYI to our members

Last edited:

Tipaklong

This just posted by Tony...he's all heart, but I hope he's still willing to postpone if he's not really close to 100%:

Happy easter to everyone first and foremost.
3 days ago I was told they could do nothing for this condition so be it, I will still go see doctors and still get opinions until a definite solution comes about. So when they told me this I thought to myself what can I do to help myself and with some help from friends and colleagues I started to say I am going to just go on a strict diet like a carnivore diet and in 3 days I already started to feel better I will drink only water and I will quit smoking also because it's a must obviously also my body will not heal if I dont. At the end of the day is i cant blame anyone even though this condition happens randomly it's not from hygiene, health, or what you eat it's just kinda happens to certain people no explanation really but the more and more I thought about it anything to lose weight and trim down cant hurt so maybe it helps maybe it dont help but I know one thing I will lose some weight while trying so here it goes once and for all I won't let it deter my lifestyle.
I am glad that I have a loving fiance that has been helping me these past few days and always idk why but she does and I thank you and love u natalie.
As for the match with Fedor Gorst it's a go I been fighting with pain forever win or lose that won't be the reason because I have plenty of wins along these years that say otherwise also.
So if you want to sweat it or want to support me or fedor please go to gorstchohan.com to watch and thanks Kyle Ferguson he told me if I needed to reschedule I could but I told him I would see what the next few days entailed and as of today I feel atleast 50 to 60 percent better and I think the next 5 days will help tremendously also before the match.
Also p.m. if anyone wants a poster thanks all proceeds help for sure at this point as it will be a tough road but like I said I like defining odds.
#gametight
Are you planning to get the PPV?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
IMO Tony should not play unless he's 100% back to normal. Likewise he should not have played SVB after Tony's close cousin died. It's not a question of being tough. It's a question of being realistic and smart.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
IMO Tony should not play unless he's 100% back to normal. Likewise he should not have played SVB after Tony's close cousin died. It's not a question of being tough. It's a question of being realistic and smart.
Agree many times over. Ego over rational thinking. His ego got him to the top of the pool world but like a double edge blade, it cuts both ways.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Pain is no fun. I have dealt with chronic pain for 15 years. Besides taking your life away, it brings on depression and other wonderful feelings. I have a type three sphincter of Odii dysfunction. There is no cure, just crippling abdominal pain. This after my back finally started doing better. Life is tough, then you die.