Soon

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Thanks in part to Lenny, pretty soon I'll be streaming out some matches. Be patient with me because I'll probably screw it up a time or two.
Most of this will include my expert (at least in my mind) commentary. I don't watch pool on tv ever for several reasons,not the least of which is the atrocious commentary.Also soon I'll have pictures and stories, not only about my recent wonderful trip to Switzerland but also my promised stuff about Titanic Thompson and Bill Douglas.

deerhunter

Verified Member
one pocket

one pocket

Grady, are you going to have any one pocket tournaments at your pool room?

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Glad to help Grady, if you need any tech help I am just a phone call away. Really excited to see you stream and bring some cool stuff to us. :)

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Yes

Yes

I'm going to have a handicapped OP event like Doc did, $2,000 added and I'd love to have a "Legends" tournament. I don't have much sponsorship though; so I'm thinking $3,000 added plus the gate. I welcome input and suggestions.
What time of year would be best?

ChrisBanks

Verified Member
From
Rochester, NY
Grady,

I think you, Billy, and Danny are the best commentators we have in pool. If there is any way you can make these matches available on DVD, I would buy them. Your expert commentary should be preserved on tape!

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
ChrisBanks said:
Grady,

I think you, Billy, and Danny are the best commentators we have in pool. If there is any way you can make these matches available on DVD, I would buy them. Your expert commentary should be preserved on tape!

Gotta put Freddy in there.:)

ChrisBanks

Verified Member
From
Rochester, NY
blackeee said:
Gotta put Freddy in there.:)

Yes Freddy certainly belongs in that list. I forgot to mention him because I don't get enough chances to hear his commentary. As banks is my favorite game I am ashamed I forgot to add him.

I'd also put Buddy in that list too.

deerhunter

Verified Member
I will try to come and play in a one pocket event. Sometime in August or September would be good. I am not much for handicap tournaments but I will try it.
I am not that good but if I beat a good player it just wouldn't be the same if I was getting a handicap.

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
If you will stream and commentate, I will pay!

Thanks for all you do.

Ken

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
I wouldn't mind watching some streams with you, Danny, Billy, or Freddy, at the microphone. All at the same time even.
By-the-way, when I was over at the other forum I would, on occasion, remind the person I was addressing to: "Learn One Pocket. You'll thank me later."
I heard that from you, originally. Hope you don't mind. :)