Simonis cloth

John Brumback

Verified Member
I'm proud to say that I have another new sponsor as of today.Simonis cloth.
I love Simonis cloth, really I do.They are a great company that likes to help
the players as much as they can.

Lomax custom cues
Diamond Billiard Products
New 2 You Q's
Simonis Cloth
Mark Otto video productions
Onepocket.org

Thanks.Pool Is good! haha.John Brumback

TJOHIO

way to go buddy! glad everything is going well for you. You definately deserve it, your a great person to be representing anything to do with pool, as well as an ideal role model for up and coming players. Congatulations and good luck.

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
.... you're a great person to be representing anything to do with pool, as well as an ideal role model for up and coming players. Congatulations and good luck.

My thoughts exactly.

Best of rolls,

Ken

mojoe

Congrats John and well deserved.. Having you represent the best cloth made is right on par since you are the best bank pool player in the world. See ya at the DCC!

John Brumback

Verified Member
Congrats on the simonis...

I would figure Triton Boats is next...

B

Thanks B.But I'm kinda partial to Ranger boats. I already have one of their hats that one of my good bass pro friends gave me.hehe.John B.

I gave a good bass fisherman a pool lesson a few weeks ago and guess what he did before he left..He called Larry Nixion and I got to talk to him on the phone.That was awesome! He Is one cool laid back dude,I tell ya.I couldn't hardly speak at first.He's been one of my fishing Idols for so long. Ok nuff about fish I guess.I love fish tho

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks B.But I'm kinda partial to Ranger boats. I already have one of their hats that one of my good bass pro friends gave me.hehe.John B.

I gave a good bass fisherman a pool lesson a few weeks ago and guess what he did before he left..He called Larry Nixion and I got to talk to him on the phone.That was awesome! He Is one cool laid back dude,I tell ya.I couldn't hardly speak at first.He's been one of my fishing Idols for so long. Ok nuff about fish I guess.I love fish tho

john
hope you fry a alot of fish at the dcc....:D

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
congrats John. They couldn't have gotten a better player to sponsor. With your precise banking, Leupold and Federal should be calling too....LOL