Prayers for John Henderson

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I am flying down Thursday morning. I will meet with Steve and Jeff and the plan is we will see him one at a time for a few minutes. Steve (his son) keeps reminding me, the Drs do not see John leaving the hospital.
😢 He’s a tough son of a bitch with a lot of people behind him.

I would have loved to been around him all my life.

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Hi All, just a quick update. Ron Lilies, Kathy Guest and I visited John Henderson in the Kaiser Permanence Hospital in Roseville (Sacramento) today. John is in good spirits. He was in ICU for 8 days and 2 days in a room and he is going home tomorrow. He wishes to thank everyone for the love and well wishes. The doctor told him he can go back to whatever he was doing: playing pool, commentating and horse racing? Anyway, it was nice to see John. John always has such a positive attitude and exudes great feelings wherever he goes.​

1697418141199.png

A Henderson quip: "Why do I have to work? I can read a racing form and I can draw my ball."

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Hi All, just a quick update. Ron Lilies, Kathy Guest and I visited John Henderson in the Kaiser Permanence Hospital in Roseville (Sacramento) today. John is in good spirits. He was in ICU for 8 days and 2 days in a room and he is going home tomorrow. He wishes to thank everyone for the love and well wishes. The doctor told him he can go back to whatever he was doing: playing pool, commentating and horse racing? Anyway, it was nice to see John. John always has such a positive attitude and exudes great feelings wherever he goes.​

View attachment 441620

A Henderson quip: "Why do I have to work? I can read a racing form and I can draw my ball."
Thank you so much for this update. I can hardly believe it but thrilled for John and Suzanne.

Last edited:

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
John, please send me your diet and advice on how to stay one step ahead of the creeper. You must have an army of angels at the ready.
I am looking forward to watching you play, and do commentary in the future sir !

Pogue

Well-Known-Member
From
Mainz, Germany
John, please send me your diet and advice on how to stay one step ahead of the creeper. You must have an army of angels at the ready.
I am looking forward to watching you play, and do commentary in the future sir !
If I may? Just cut out sugar and carbs. No sugar, pasta, rice, bread, etc. Get down under 25g of total carbs per day, and stay there. Much of the health problems in America are caused by the food. Eat meat and non-carb veggies. On this diet, don't skimp on the salt, as carbohydrates make us retain salt. Once you drop carbs, your body flushes out the salt. Your calories should be mostly from fat. Use only olive oil, coconut oil, butter, and lard to cook your food. We evolved primarily as carnivores once we came down from the trees. Anything you ever heard about fat causing heart disease was just so much BS, pushed by one Dr. Ancel Keys. The fat/heart disease connection has been thoroughly debunked. Carbs/sugar is what causes heart disease and diabetes.