Ghosttown
palm beach or west palm beach
or any where close
places to play

Grover's Hip Pocket

122 N Military Trl
West Palm Beach, FL 33415

(561) 478-1680

I think it's still there Larry...not a bad little room..I went in there several times when I was in Fla. 12 years ago..there was a little action in there back then..I played a few guys there, including Grover Lines the owner.

sidesteve6

Grover's

Grover's

Hi;hope i'm doing this right? I used to play all the guys at the Cue Garden 35 years ago.Reed, Williams, the Miz, and Grover,i'm looking for a good place to go play some one pocket,i'm retired now i have the time,and been working on my game,i'll get all dressed up and have no where to go.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Grover's Hip Pocket

122 N Military Trl
West Palm Beach, FL 33415

(561) 478-1680

I think it's still there Larry...not a bad little room..I went in there several times when I was in Fla. 12 years ago..there was a little action in there back then..I played a few guys there, including Grover Lines the owner.

Hi;hope i'm doing this right? I used to play all the guys at the Cue Garden 35 years ago.Reed, Williams, the Miz, and Grover,i'm looking for a good place to go play some one pocket,i'm retired now i have the time,and been working on my game,i'll get all dressed up and have no where to go.

Grover's is still there but Grover sold out a while back. There is still a little action in the joint but it isn't what it used to be, but you can say that all over the country.
Further south in Broward County is Corner Pocket Billiards in Oakland Park and a few miles down the road is Gold Crown Billiards in Hollywood. Both sport some action. Hollywood probably more than C. P.

Steve, If you are in the West Palm Beach area I might be interested in giving you a bit of One Pocket action. PM me if that sounds good to you.

Tom

sidesteve6

Tom

Tom

Grover's is still there but Grover sold out a while back. There is still a little action in the joint but it isn't what it used to be, but you can say that all over the country.
Further south in Broward County is Corner Pocket Billiards in Oakland Park and a few miles down the road is Gold Crown Billiards in Hollywood. Both sport some action. Hollywood probably more than C. P.

Steve, If you are in the West Palm Beach area I might be interested in giving you a bit of One Pocket action. PM me if that sounds good to you.

Tom[/ QUOTE]
I know alot of the guys from Gold Crown too,Detoro,Melrose,Anthony and Jerry, Randy, all good players. God willing i'll run into you one day,and we can play, my next stop mite be up in Miss. in June. Steve