Ontherailstream

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I was working with Lenny this week, trying to help him stream the action from California Billiards One Pocket challenge. It is my way to donate to Lennys cause. While he was there he received several donations for his streaming. I encourage everyone to donate to Lenny and his promotion of one pocket. It is a growth industry if we make it so.:eek::cool:

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
I was working with Lenny this week, trying to help him stream the action from California Billiards One Pocket challenge. It is my way to donate to Lennys cause. While he was there he received several donations for his streaming. I encourage everyone to donate to Lenny and his promotion of one pocket. It is a growth industry if we make it so.:eek::cool:

Thanks for helping out Bill.

Just dropped some coins in the meter for the best and most entertaining streamer out there.

Thanks Lenny...Hope you and family are well.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

I did my part. Lenny had $100 of Scott's action when we played.

Of course I would have donated at least that much if I had won. :lol

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Did you like the game John ? Will you take it again ?

cheers

I have lost at it twice. Once in Reno on the Diamonds, which he prefers and he beat me 5/2. I felt I had a better shot on the Gold Crowns, which I did, but still lost 4/3.

I would not play it for big $$ and lay off part of the $500 because friends want to see the game and talk me into playing.

Having said that, I will probably try it again sometime. I would be getting odds on the money because if I won a set the bet would get doubled.

We had a deal that if I won I would play a set with Jimmy, who owns Kolby's. That is a tough game for me but I would have a chance.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thanks Bill for the help in the booth commentating, I do what I can and appreciate the help and support. I try to bring a good stream for people out there to watch free and everyone seemed to enjoy it. :)