One Pocket Tournament Sat 12/17

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Due to a family emergency I will be unable to do the OTR live stream for this Saturdays one pocket. As some of you know my daughter is in the hospital. Thanks for your understanding and see you on the next stream.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Due to a family emergency I will be unable to do the OTR live stream for this Saturdays one pocket. As some of you know my daughter is in the hospital. Thanks for your understanding and see you on the next stream.
Sorry to hear about your daughter. She's more important than a live stream for sure. Hope she gets well soon.

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Didn't know about that Bud...Hope its nothing serious, and she'll be home soon..;)

Skin

Verified Member

Man, Lenny, sorry to hear about that. I hope she will be alright and it is a short stay for her. Prayers for your family...

Skin

Deeman

Verified Member

Lenny,

All our prayers are with your daughter. You have your priorities in the right place.

DeeMan

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes everyone, she is home now and doing well. Just hope that we do not have to go through that again, not the first time though.