One Pocket in Meridian, MS

InTheCloudzzz

Verified Member
From
Meridian, MS
This is Ryan Malley from Meridian, MS looking for some cheap one pocket action hoping to improve my game. If anyone is passing through Meridian, I'll play ANYBODY EVEN one pocket and I'll guarantee $200. For those that I've played before getting weight (you know who you are, lol), I'll play $20/game even and anybody that I don't already have an established game w/ I'll play $40/game (even if Efren shows up). Either way I'll guarantee $200 or 4-6 hrs (4 if we play Mon-Thur or 6 if Fri-Sun). If I think the game is fair, I'll bet more but that's not guaranteed. I played as a "B" in GulfportDoc's one pocket tournament last November at Skeeter's in Gulfport, MS. I know this isn't much $$$, but it'll buy a tank or two of gas (for most vehicles anyway) for those that may be passing through. If anybody is interested, I ask that you give me as much notice as possible so I can be sure to be available (PM me for my cell #). There are several people on this board that I've played before and I'm sure will vouch for my character as a good player to gamble with.

Oh yeah, for those that prefer bar table 9 or 10 ball, I have a similiar offer. Just let me know if anyone is interested.

Many thanks,
Ryan

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
InTheCloudzzz said:
This is Ryan Malley from Meridian, MS looking for some cheap one pocket action hoping to improve my game. If anyone is passing through Meridian, I'll play ANYBODY EVEN one pocket and I'll guarantee $200. For those that I've played before getting weight (you know who you are, lol), I'll play $20/game even and anybody that I don't already have an established game w/ I'll play $40/game (even if Efren shows up). Either way I'll guarantee $200 or 4-6 hrs (4 if we play Mon-Thur or 6 if Fri-Sun). If I think the game is fair, I'll bet more but that's not guaranteed. I played as a "B" in GulfportDoc's one pocket tournament last November at Skeeter's in Gulfport, MS. I know this isn't much $$$, but it'll buy a tank or two of gas (for most vehicles anyway) for those that may be passing through. If anybody is interested, I ask that you give me as much notice as possible so I can be sure to be available (PM me for my cell #). There are several people on this board that I've played before and I'm sure will vouch for my character as a good player to gamble with.

Oh yeah, for those that prefer bar table 9 or 10 ball, I have a similiar offer.
Just let me know if anyone is interested.

Many thanks,

Ryan

Ryan........If I didn't live 1000 miles away from you, lol, I'd play you some.

Good Luck with your action, Ghost

InTheCloudzzz

Verified Member
From
Meridian, MS
Lol....very understandable. If you didn't live 1000 miles away, I'd look forward to playing you some. There is no one pocket action here whatsoever but I'd made a similiar post to this on the Southern Billiards website about 4-5 yrs ago and got several much better players than me to come through. While I lost about 80% of the matches that I played that resulted from the post, it was more than worth it as far as the experience goes (which was the whole point in the first place).

So far, I've made this offer (I do realize that it is very little $$$ but it is guaranteed nonetheless) this week on this website, NOLA.com, Southern Billiards, and on AZ w/ no luck so far. Hell, I figured w/ the bad economy and everything that the better players (at least compared to me) would be more willing to play than they were several yrs ago. Oh well, hopefully some players will be passing through here eventually.

Best of luck w/ your next one pocket game,

Ryan