One goal already down for our man John Brumback

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Congrats on winning your first DCC ring game! What happened, they didn't let Brian Gregg play ;) ?

Good shooting, John -- I believe you told us you had a special practice regimen in mind to prepare for the ring game this year -- I guess it paid off!!!!

NH Steve said:
Congrats on winning your first DCC ring game! What happened, they didn't let Brian Gregg play ;) ?

Good shooting, John -- I believe you told us you had a special practice regimen in mind to prepare for the ring game this year -- I guess it paid off!!!!

I love ring games. Good shootin John and Congrats.

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
hmm.

hmm.

Clare said:
I love ring games. Good shootin John and Congrats.

well, perhaps if a certain ring game involved a certain ring coming in my direction ... sigh.

frustration is my life,

sunny

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
sunnyone said:
well, perhaps if a certain ring game involved a certain ring coming in my direction ... sigh.

frustration is my life,

sunny

Good eye John. Sorry for the Hi Jack, :( couldn't resist.:D :p
Rod.

Sunny.jpg

Attachments

• Sunny.jpg
    Sunny.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
NH Steve said:

Brian Gregg, could not support his family from his pool playing, so he went to school for 2 years and became a registered nurse.
BJ

mojoe

Well done Mr. Gregg!

Well done Mr. Gregg!

Big Jim said:
Brian Gregg, could not support his family from his pool playing, so he went to school for 2 years and became a registered nurse.
BJ

Good for him.. I hope he does not give up the game entirely though, I love to watch him bank!

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
ha!

ha!

mr. androd ...

someone just pointed out your post. tres droll!

flapperism is my life,

sunny

androd said:
Good eye John. Sorry for the Hi Jack, :( couldn't resist.:D :p
Rod.

Sunny.jpg

John Brumback

Verified Member
NH Steve said:

Hey Steve,Thanks for everything!! The hof deal was very cool. I thought for sure I was going to dog It up there on the mic,but It turned out ok I think.
I can't lie though, I cheated and went to the bar for a little while first. lol

Yes I did practice a little different for the ring game this year. I worked on playing shape every shot,for about 2 months,2 or 3 hours a day.That's way different than I play In the tourny. Maybe I should play that way more often though because I ended my first match with a 12 ball run then ended my second match with a 13 ball run.I was hittem pretty good.lol Thanks again Steve for all you do.JB

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
John Brumback Yes I did practice a little different for the ring game this year. I worked on playing shape every shot said:
do you mean you usually play to make the bank and then decide what to do next??:confused:

John Brumback

Verified Member
lll said:
do you mean you usually play to make the bank and then decide what to do next??:confused:

Not exactly.What I mean Is that I don't try to run a bunch of balls In the tourny.I play the tourny matches one ball at a time and I don't play for shape
unless they are easy banks.I don't have to run a bunch in the tourny matches
like I have to in the ring game.In the ring game you have no choice but to try and get all you can every time you can get to the table.In the matches I can shoot free shots and leave my opp on the double kiss,stuff like that.Or shoot long rails and keep bringing the cueball back up table.That's the way I like to play.That's one of the reasons I have never played In many bank ring games.
It just never did seem to fit my style of the way I grew up learning bankpool.
Anyway,I hope you can understand my rambling.lol Thanks,JB