Need a Heavy cue..

luckybreaky

Verified Member
Im looking for a heavier cue for a freind. Lets just say that we call him the gentle giant. And wants a heavier cue says 24 ounces feels like a tooth pick in his hands does anyone know where i can get a heavier cue.. I thought about buying extra weights would that hurt the cue..?

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
For some reason BCA rules state a limit of 25 ounces for a cue! I advertised Vic Morrow's mid-70's TAD on AZBilliards last week. Its the heaviest cue I've ever held at nearly 27 ounces.

Martin

luckybreaky said:
Im looking for a heavier cue for a freind. Lets just say that we call him the gentle giant. And wants a heavier cue says 24 ounces feels like a tooth pick in his hands does anyone know where i can get a heavier cue.. I thought about buying extra weights would that hurt the cue..?

Lunchmoney

Verified Member
From
Washington State
jazznpool said:
For some reason BCA rules state a limit of 25 ounces for a cue! I advertised Vic Morrow's mid-70's TAD on AZBilliards last week. Its the heaviest cue I've ever held at nearly 27 ounces.

Martin

I have a friend who had some arm problems and needed to exercise it as part of his therapy. He had a local cue maker add lead to his Sneaky Pete for weight. The total weight of the cue was 34 ounces. He used it for a couple of months and his arm got better. Now he shoots with a 18 1/2 ounce cue. The heavy cue actually had some balance to it but what a log. If your friend is interested in something that heavy PM me and I'll talk to my friend and see if he is willing to sell it, he never uses it anymore.

Lunchmoney

Last edited: