Members 2023 Special Edition of The Art of One Pocket

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The idea was to include as many of our members who I have a photo of in this special edition, so it would be kind of a combination One Pocket book and onepocket.org "yearbook". This is the exact same written and diagram book content as The Art of One Pocket -- only the photos have been changed and expanded to include only photos of members of OnePocket.org -- as many as I could get permission for and l had photos of. I believe the final version has 119 members, all but 7 of which are full page photos that I took here or there at one of our MOT's or Derby City, or at miscellaneous other tournaments. If I missed including you, I am sorry but it is too late for this edition.

I tried really hard to be careful to match the right photo with the right person's name in the photo key. If I happen to have made a mistake for your photo, I will get a corrected copy printed for you, but the rest of the books go out as they are. I hope that did not happen of course, and I apologize if it did!

The member's special edition in premium paperback printing will be $89 shipped CONUS, and I should start shipping in about 2 weeks, because I am ordering these today. I am limiting the paperback version of this special member's edition to 100 copies, and they will be signed and numbered. The hardcover printing of the member's special edition will be $129 shipped CONUS, and they might be 3 weeks before I can ship. The hardcover will also be signed and numbered, and limited to 100 copies.

The Photo Key page is below, and these are the photos that are in the book, so if you do not see your name, I am sorry you are not in it.

Keep in mind, my book The Art of One Pocket in the regular edition, is also a premium quality paperback, and available for $69 shipped. There are photos in it also, but basically just one or two in between each chapter or section. About 5 or 6 of the photos are the same in each book, regular and member's editions.

Right now, there is no "buy it now" button anywhere, but you can order any of these (be patient for shipping for the member's editions), with payment information in the member cafe here: Payment Information <link to post in member cafe here with payment information.

Member's edition photo key.jpg

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If you want to be in it, but I have not taken any photos of you, let's talk. I would need permission from the photographer to include any photos that I have not taken. I am willing to do that for those I have not photographed, but instead of a whole page per photo, you guys (sorry!) are going to be grouped in collage page(s) -- several to a page -- that should work even if your photo is not professional.

So even if I do not have a photo of you (that I have taken), post here or contact me if you want to be included!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If you've played in any of our MOT's there is a good chance I have a photo of you. Or if you've gone to DCC and hung with other onepocket.org members, going back to about 2008 when I started to take photos in earnest.
Steve: I would like to buy a copy of your book. And I would like my photo in it, if you have one of me.
so yes, I have some of you :)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
If you want to be in it, but I have not taken any photos of you, let's talk. I would need permission from the photographer to include any photos that I have not taken. I am willing to do that for those I have not photographed, but instead of a whole page per photo, you guys (sorry!) are going to be grouped in collage page(s) -- several to a page -- that should work even if your photo is not professional.

So even if I do not have a photo of you (that I have taken), post here or contact me if you want to be included!!
You have two players on the list that have passed. RIP

Dr. Frog

Hey Steve I'd love to be one of the europeans included in your book. I might even attempt getting a copy shipped over the big pond. This is Michael Götze from Germany. I bought my picture from this year's second Onepocket.org tournament in the hague immediately and used it as profile picture almost everywhere by now.

I thoroughly enjoyed commentating a few matches together with you!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hey Steve I'd love to be one of the europeans included in your book. I might even attempt getting a copy shipped over the big pond. This is Michael Götze from Germany. I bought my picture from this year's second Onepocket.org tournament in the hague immediately and used it as profile picture almost everywhere by now.

I thoroughly enjoyed commentating a few matches together with you!
It was great to meet you, and yes I have a couple of you 😁😁😁

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Updated list in post #1 alphabetized by first name. Please check to see if you are in or not, and let me know ASAP if you want to be in, so I can look for a photo and get this project wrapped up. I might cut it off at 100, but definitely by the end of next week I'm going to close this!