The Scotty Townsend Memorial.

The Pro One Pocket Division Continues.

Next match up on the stream feature starting now

Elimination Round Match

Josh Roberts vs Dennis Orcollo

1583448865777.png

keoneyo

Verified Member
Busty played a great set against Skyler. He has so many weapons in his armory. He is guaranteed 3rd place and plays Justinfor the hot seat.
Alex, Tony, Gomez, and Kiamco are out Orcollo could be a spoiler from the loser sideo

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Great event honoring one of the legends of the game. Scotty Townsend.
Josh Roberts & Alex Pagulayan doing commentary now.
House is Rocking At Arena Billiards in Monroe Louisiana
Live stream from PoolActionTV.com

1583462858057.png

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
The Scotty Townsend Memorial One Pocket Division resumes Friday at 11am central.

Replay of Thursday's matches will loop until Friday morning.

1st live match up on the stream Friday is @ 11am

Semi Finals Justin Hall vs Dennis Orcollo 😲

Winner will take on Francisco Bustamante in the finals.

PPV Passes to watch available at www.PoolActionTV.com

Brackets https://challonge.com/Scotty1P

1583471639153.png

keoneyo

Verified Member
Busty played a great game defeating Justin Hall 4/2. Our man JJ ended up in the 4th position, in the money, getting eliminated by Dennis O.
For me he is a great buy in the Calcutta for $900 and getting $3800 in return. I also liked Busty. He seems to always get in the money.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Busty played a great game defeating Justin Hall 4/2. Our man JJ ended up in the 4th position, in the money, getting eliminated by Dennis O.
For me he is a great buy in the Calcutta for $900 and getting $3800 in return. I also liked Busty. He seems to always get in the money.
Glad to hear about JJ's 4th place finish. And he went for only $900 in the Calcutta. Somebody made out pretty well on their investment! That'll show 'em not to diss our guy!..;)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Man, Francisco is on a tear lately. Nice to see a guy still getting at his age
His one pocket game seems to have reached a new level last year or so.

He looks to be in top form for big events in New Orleans (Buffalo's) & Vegas (US Open One Pocket) in May.

And by the way guys, PoolActionTV will be doing the live stream for the US Open One Pocket & Banks this year for the 1st time.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Last nite, after a long tournament, Robocop put on a clinic playing some local guy 12/5 (?). Dennis was running 12 and out and making spectacular shots.
This was a big mistake I think on his part. Today in playing Justin he seemed sluggish. Even JJ mentioned fatigue of playing a long day
of one pocket and the mental stress it puts on you. Dennis was a penny wise and pound foolish here. It seemed to take him a couple games
before he could get together and by then it was too late. He ended up 2 games late last nite, after several hours, and the guy quit him. Dennis really should have taken the time to rest and prepare. Justin made some errors but knows the game very well and took advantage of Dennis' lapses.
Now he gets to face Bustamente in a race to 6.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Good stuff

Double J & The Lion doing commentary

1583535685654.png

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Congrats to Francisco Bustamante

2020 Scotty Townsend Memorial Pro One Pocket Division Champion.

Great event for Justin Hall Taking 2nd place

1583542196971.png

1583541757064.png

1583541773233.png

1583541789959.png

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i got to see alot of the final
bustamonte played great
congrats to him and all that placed in the money
kudos to jeremy
it was a treat to have alex in the booth for a little bit

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Last nite, after a long tournament, Robocop put on a clinic playing some local guy 12/5 (?). Dennis was running 12 and out and making spectacular shots.
This was a big mistake I think on his part. Today in playing Justin he seemed sluggish. Even JJ mentioned fatigue of playing a long day
of one pocket and the mental stress it puts on you. Dennis was a penny wise and pound foolish here. It seemed to take him a couple games before he could get together and by then it was too late. He ended up 2 games late last nite, after several hours, and the guy quit him. Dennis really should have taken the time to rest and prepare. Justin made some errors but knows the game very well and took advantage of Dennis' lapses.
Now he gets to face Bustamente in a race to 6.
That's kind of an ironic switch. It used to be Justin Hall who stayed up all night, then showed up in a fatigued state to play his tournament matches. Although in Justin's case I think it was more partying rather than gambling. I hope he's past that stage... Great finish for him against an increasingly tough Bustamante.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Busty just completely dominated. He did make some early mistakes in the final but he seem to get laser focused as the game proceeded. He just wears you down like Efren did. Cant put whitey there, cant put whitey here, cant, cant, cant......Oh hell with it.....fire at my hole.
Justin played great but Busty's strength of pocketing and cue ball control just put him on the defense and just put him off kilter like a strong wind does to a sleek sailing boat.
Justin's game I think is great and how he handled Orcollo testifies to what he is capable of.
Congrats to them.