Just for........

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
the heck of it and to prove im not a az refugee (bad timing on my part) ill give anybody in the world 10-6.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
JeaLouS44 said:
the heck of it and to prove im not a az refugee (bad timing on my part) ill give anybody in the world 10-6.
It doesnt matter who you are we think the world of YOU.

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Thanks Artie
This Site Is Great Im In Key West And It Is Hard To Play People That Give Me A Challange There Are A Couple That Can But We Dont See Each Other As Often As I Need To Stay On Top Of My Game So I Practice Alot Alone And Playin Weaker Player We Play Till All The Balls R Gone And If They Have One Or Two Balls Then I Will Not Make The Final Two Balls Until They Make A Mistake And I Can Get All 15 Some Times They Surprise Me And Get Three Or Four :( And It Makes Me Mad So I Tighten Up And Try Harder:d

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
JeaLouS44 said:
Thanks Artie
This Site Is Great Im In Key West And It Is Hard To Play People That Give Me A Challange There Are A Couple That Can But We Dont See Each Other As Often As I Need To Stay On Top Of My Game So I Practice Alot Alone And Playin Weaker Player We Play Till All The Balls R Gone And If They Have One Or Two Balls Then I Will Not Make The Final Two Balls Until They Make A Mistake And I Can Get All 15 Some Times They Surprise Me And Get Three Or Four :( And It Makes Me Mad So I Tighten Up And Try Harder:d
Play that way even if you are playing against yourself. Its hard and its hard to stay foucused but if you can do it it will improve your game and thinking. Not just shooting balls in the pockets. THe harder you work on your GAME the better you will play. Have a One Pocket day.