Irving, TX January 15-18

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Looks like I am going to be in Irving January 15-18th for work. Who is in that area (I already sent a text to Newkirk) that would be interested in meeting up and what rooms are in area?

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Looks like I am going to be in Irving January 15-18th for work. Who is in that area (I already sent a text to Newkirk) that would be interested in meeting up and what rooms are in area?
Stixx and Stones is a nice room. Five 9’ blue labels, and around eight 7’ diamonds.

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
Depending on my work schedule I should be around, normally @ Rusty's in Arlington, Newkirk is a Rusty's Forth Worth patron. The nicest room in DFW is Snookered in Frisco, then probably Stixx and Stones in Lewisville (they have been hosting Saturday 125$ One Pocket tourneys)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Depending on my work schedule I should be around, normally @ Rusty's in Arlington, Newkirk is a Rusty's Forth Worth patron. The nicest room in DFW is Snookered in Frisco, then probably Stixx and Stones in Lewisville (they have been hosting Saturday 125$ One Pocket tourneys)
I've never heard of Snookered, I might have to check it out. I'll give you a shout next time I'm at DFW

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Matt, You are welcome to visit and also move to Texas :). Looking forward to your visit. Snookered and Stixx&Stones open later in day

weekdays, which may suit your schedule. Let me know more. Take you out to eat even if you don't bring Liz. For action places, you may have

to go to CK's on Wednesday or Rusty's in Arlington late. Stixx&Stones may have action, but not known for it. TxOnePocket, Dan, would be

a competitive and friendly matchup for you.

Jim, Snookered has only 2 9 ftrs and is not known for action, just on tournament weekends - once every couple of months.

unoperro

Verified Member
TxOnePocket and Samiel are 2 org members in the dfw area. 2 good guys you will enjoy playing.

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
Just a little update, this weekend at CKs in Dallas, decent little tournament with some of DFWs better players. It's full but not a prepay so I'd bet there might be a spot or two open.

Screenshot_20230113_001459_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230113_001446_Facebook.jpg

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Last time I was at CK's their tables were pretty bad, although they seemed to have the most 1P action. When In town I now go to Stixx or Rusty's to play on nice Diamonds.