In honor of Dennis...

senor

Verified Member
...and his curvy cue ball smack the stack thread, below is below is a shot I dreamt about and was lucky enough to execute correctly a few times when the opportunity arose. I don't have those darned curvy lines down yet :rolleyes: Please allow the right angle the cue ball takes after hitting the rail to serve as my curvy cue ball path.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AXLE4BarJ3CCQF4DCpk4ENdi3FDph4GDGO4HAMA4IAEe3JNDl4KOjR3LCYa3MEtR4NCog3OBqd3PQes3Qcpt3WCQF3WHNj4XCpk3XBEE3aDph3aAWm4abqV4aFCa4bDGO4bCIE4cAMA4cALk3gCYa3gGqQ3hEtR3hQmR3jBqd3jOnb3kQes3kGKc3kFtj3kEnA4kbRr4kREh2uBnY@[/CUETABLE]

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
senor said:
...and his curvy cue ball smack the stack thread, below is below is a shot I dreamt about and was lucky enough to execute correctly a few times when the opportunity arose. I don't have those darned curvy lines down yet :rolleyes:

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AXLE4BarJ3CCQF4DCpk4ENdi3FDph4GDGO4HAMA4IAEe3JNDl4KOjR3LCYa3MEtR4NCog3OBqd3PQes3Qcpt3WCQF3WHNj4XCpk3XBEE3aDph3aAWm4abqV4aFCa4bDGO4bCIE4cAMA4cALk3gCYa3gGqQ3hEtR3hQmR3jBqd3jOnb3kQes3kGCd3kFll4kbqf4kQWi2uBnY@[/CUETABLE]

Senor,

This layout reminds me of my fake, oops, I mean new break thread.

Dennis

senor

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Senor,

This layout reminds me of my fake, oops, I mean new break thread.

Dennis

Haha, get back to me after you've set it up a few times.

On a side note, you can see how I got so much action when I played.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
senor said:
Haha, get back to me after you've set it up a few times.

On a side note, you can see how I got so much action when I played.

Senor,

I will print it out and maybe try it tomorrow. Wednesday is more likely though. It does look feasable from that position.

And what's with my name being in two thread's titles? Somethin' goin' on here.

Dennis