Henderson vs. Cardone - will we see it???

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
9/7 and we can start talking.

I got drilled 10/8, 8/7. I always thought 8/7 was about the same weight as 10/8, so 9/7 seems like a logical adjustment to me.

Now John, you know when we played in Indiana at the DCC the game we played was 9/8 one game 8/7 the other game, not 10/8 --8/7 I have played The Ghost 10/8 and we're pretty close in games, we played three times on a Diamond and it's been about a wash, Bruce can chime in if he wants to and verify what I say. Anyways i'll play 10/8 if you like, and i'll buy the Italian Beef.:D

Dr. Bill

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
DCC or Tunica

DCC or Tunica

John,
Lets get the partners game, and win or lose I will gladly buy jack and cokes after the match...

I think it would be fun also...

B

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Now John, you know when we played in Indiana at the DCC the game we played was 9/8 one game 8/7 the other game, not 10/8 --8/7 I have played The Ghost 10/8 and we're pretty close in games, we played three times on a Diamond and it's been about a wash, Bruce can chime in if he wants to and verify what I say. Anyways i'll play 10/8 if you like, and i'll buy the Italian Beef.:D

Dr. Bill

Hey Dr. Bill. Thanks for not taking my money. I would still like to play you sometime

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
It is a shame these two seem to be at odds, with what actually happened that match with you and Freddy !..As you know, I did have a 'good' piece of John's action that day, and I watched very intently. (as much as I could stand) :rolleyes:..It looked like John and the Ghost, were having a contest to see which one could play (or think) the worst !.. I don't think either one played anywhere near their potential..They simply did/do NOT make good partners !..I don't think either one was without fault

I agree with all of this.