Happy Fashionista

I was so thrilled to get a beautiful new shirt in the mail today. It was the Ghost's "one pocket" shirt. I must say that it is one very nice shirt--I love the quality and the simplicity of the design. It is a very classy addition to my existing wardrobe. Kudos to the Ghost on a superb line.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Clare said:
I was so thrilled to get a beautiful new shirt in the mail today. It was the Ghost's "one pocket" shirt. I must say that it is one very nice shirt--I love the quality and the simplicity of the design. It is a very classy addition to my existing wardrobe. Kudos to the Ghost on a superb line.

It is a high quality shirt and the simple yet interesting design is great. I wore mine to the poolroom yesterday and everybody wanted to play me so it's good for action too. (Just kidding Ghosty, nobody gambles where I go).

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Clare said:

Thanks Clare, glad you like it....and if you get a chance some time, take a pic of yourself wearing it (preferably as a nightshirt ;) ) and post it up here - I'm sure it looks better on you than it does on Efren....:)

- Ghost