Happy Birthday Sjd

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Happy Birthday Dick... I'm still working on something for you and Rod.

But it's just like my onepocket game..... it just ain't happening yet:D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Deeman said:
Did I hear Arizona fire laws preclude that many candles on a cake in the dry season?

Congratulations old Buddy. Many more left I think.

DeeMan

Yeah we do not need this happening. :p

Attachments

• e04837da91803b152db.jpg
    e04837da91803b152db.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Happy belated B-Day, Mr. SJD. I have literaly spit up coffee chortling at some of your posts:D

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Belated

Belated

Dick,
Happy Birthday my friend! Sorry I missed the actual day. I've been off the computer for several days. Bad timing to miss your special day.

I've read thru all these posts and it's crystal clear that the fellas have a real fondness for you and your contributions to the threads as well as all that your life has thus far stood for. You're a good man and a trusted friend. And here's hoping that you have many more years ahead that are full of peace and happiness and may you also experience lots of love as your life continues.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Happy Birthday Dick. I heard you talking about me last night when you were standing in for Lenny at the tournament....Pretty Funny! Can't wait to see you in DCC.

Deeman

Verified Member
ace said:
Happy Birthday Dick. I heard you talking about me last night when you were standing in for Lenny at the tournament....Pretty Funny! Can't wait to see you in DCC.

Ace,

I thought nobody was supposed to talk bad about you but me! Send me that game chip or I'll send the big boys after you. Just stick it in an envelop and mail it. :) I know you have .48 cents laying around. :)

DeeMan