Frost /joyner Mobile 2010

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i posted this to see who would shoot and who would move scotts ball
i wish freddy, dennis ,bill stroud ,billy,ghost sjd,john b. , beatle and some others would chime in before i show what happened

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Double kiss...

Double kiss...

lll said:
i posted this to see who would shoot and who would move scotts ball
i wish freddy, dennis ,bill stroud ,billy,ghost sjd,john b. , beatle and some others would chime in before i show what happened

the ball away...just like Steve said. All you need is high ball and some left english, medium speed.

Beard

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
lll said:
petie ill leave your question for rod
remember he specified he it it with draw

In my opinion, the below info is correct. It works for me. ;)
[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@3AIXN3EIfY4PGrM3YIfY3YTxV4kGrM3kBUp3kHIX3kIfX3qRTHWHEN_YOU'RE_GOING_TO_DRAW_THE_CB_THE_TARGET_IS_DOUBLE_THE_DISTANCE_FROM_THE_EDGE_OF_THE_OB_TO_THE_RAIL.&REGULAR_KICKS_ARE_DOUBLE_FROM_THE_SPOT_YOU_NEED_TO_HIT_ON_THE_OB.&ZZ2rHOFEnter_Text_Here&ZZ@[/CUETABLE]

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
In my opinion, the below info is correct. It works for me. ;)
[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@3AIXN3EIfY4PGrM3YIfY3YTxV4kGrM3kBUp3kHIX3kIfX3qRTHWHEN_YOU'RE_GOING_TO_DRAW_THE_CB_THE_TARGET_IS_DOUBLE_THE_DISTANCE_FROM_THE_EDGE_OF_THE_OB_TO_THE_RAIL.&REGULAR_KICKS_ARE_DOUBLE_FROM_THE_SPOT_YOU_NEED_TO_HIT_ON_THE_OB.&ZZ2rHOFEnter_Text_Here&ZZ@[/CUETABLE]
wer
???????????????? View attachment 3619 If you shot your shot for my cash, I would shoot you in the head...I thought you were a gofer...Shoot the damn stripe in your hole, and run out..If you are scared of the non-playng dummy you are playing, go home and hide under the bed...:D :D :D

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i guess it all comes down to whats an easy shot for you
i put this up because as i usuallly do i try to plan my shot on the layout and then watch what shot the pro took
with the distance, it being early in the game , scotts ball so close to his pocket
my thinking was that that ball will be my torture for awhile if i dont get it out of there or at least start moving it away
the balls favor me (me meaning cliff ) so lets keep pressure on scott

so im with the guys who wanted to move scotts ball

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well i guess you have to play mistake free sometimes to win:rolleyes:

cliff shot the stripe (10?) and ran out:eek: :)

for me moving scotts ball was the right shot ( i think):D

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Cliff must a have thought that shot was likely to be the best he would get from Scott. You start trading moves, who knows who gets to the shot first?

bstroud

Verified Member
I would shoot the stripe in.

If I were to play safe I would shoot into the side rail near the 8 ball with low left fairly hard and stop the cue ball where the 8 ball is. A simple shot everyone should know.

Bill Stroud

bstroud

Verified Member
I use the ghost ball system all the time for rail first shots. It is really accurate.

You can combine it with one of the cross table systems for kicking in balls.

Bill Stroud

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
androd said:
First, you put on one pocket blinders. so you can't see the 8 ball. ;)
If you cut it a little thin you may get 2 kisses and make it. :)
If you hit it a little fat you may get 1 kiss and make it. :)
Or maybe you shoot it right in. :p
Rod.

Cliff must have the one pocket blinders thing down pretty good.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
SJDinPHX said:
????????????????

If you shot your shot for my cash, I would shoot you in the head...I thought you were a gofer...Shoot the damn stripe in your hole, and run out..If you are scared of the non-playng dummy you are playing, go home and hide under the bed...
I reread my posts #'s 3-:p -13-:D -16 :rolleyes: and guess I didn't make my self clear.
There's no way I'm not shooting the stripe. I just posted a safety scenario. In rereading I noticed Larry misunderstood what I'd meant also. My opening line was #3 "I'm shooting at my big pocket"
#11 "The safety is for anyone who doesn't want to shoot"
#13 "First you put on one pocket blinders"

Please don't withdraw your meager funds from my pool playing account as they're growing by a small amount weekly.:)
Rod.
PS, Sorry I wasn't more clear, but being a gofer I (ass-u- me)d everyone knew I was gonna shoot.