FREE **Live** One Pocket Stream - Lil Al's Annual One Pocket Tournament - March 6th and 7th Starting at 1PM PST Each Day

aaronataylor

Please check us out!!

This Saturday and Sunday, March 6-7th beginning at 1pm PST, I'm pleased and very excited to announce we will be LIVE streaming the entire Lil' AL's Annual One Pocket Tournament at Sacramento, California Hard Times Billiards!!

I will be doing commentary with Collins Newey and special guest Oscar Dominguez for a portion of the event, so please give us a listen!

THIS IS A ***FREE*** EVENT!!!!

I started LIVE streaming pool matches recently and I want to invite everyone to "follow" the page and watch **FREE** 4K HD pool matches! I have four 4K video cameras with a combined total of 28 camera angles! In just the past 10 weeks, we've had over 260,000 unique viewers from over 20 countries watch our matches! We currently have over 1,600 followers and are growing each day.

If you follow our Facebook page, you will get alerts each time we go live!

My Facebook page is located at:
www.facebook.com

Attachments

• Lil Al Tournament.jpg
    Lil Al Tournament.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 4

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Please check us out!!

This Saturday and Sunday, March 6-7th beginning at 1pm PST, I'm pleased and very excited to announce we will be LIVE streaming the entire Lil' AL's Annual One Pocket Tournament at Sacramento, California Hard Times Billiards!!

I will be doing commentary with Collins Newey and special guest Oscar Dominguez for a portion of the event, so please give us a listen!

THIS IS A ***FREE*** EVENT!!!!

I started LIVE streaming pool matches recently and I want to invite everyone to "follow" the page and watch **FREE** 4K HD pool matches! I have four 4K video cameras with a combined total of 28 camera angles! In just the past 10 weeks, we've had over 260,000 unique viewers from over 20 countries watch our matches! We currently have over 1,600 followers and are growing each day.

If you follow our Facebook page, you will get alerts each time we go live!

My Facebook page is located at:
www.facebook.com

I have it on our calendar already, good luck and thanks for the stream!