Filler vs Kiamco

baby huey

Verified Member
Getting this virus is a nasty thing. I hope he gets recovered without too much difficulty. Does anyone know if any of our brethren have contacted Corona?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Top 10? So you put him ahead of Josh Roberts, Danny Smith, Evan Lunda, Roberto Gomez, Jaybird?
Yes, of active players who play in tournaments. He has been playing at a higher level than his normal level of the past few years. The difference I think is confidence. Now there could be ten people tied for 10th, but that’s another story.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Getting this virus is a nasty thing. I hope he gets recovered without too much difficulty. Does anyone know if any of our brethren have contacted Corona?
My wife got sent home from the hospital last week with a sore throat. She tested negative. Hospital workers should be tested daily in my opinion.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Anybody heard any update about Warren Kiamco's health situation re. covid-19?....

Also, speaking of pinoy players - what ever happened to Rodolfo Luat?....he used to always be in the gambling/tournament mix with his homeboys, but I haven't seen his name around in years - did he quit playing?