Filler vs Kiamco

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Roy’s basement April 14,15,16. Race to 24

I like Warren for a $100 if someone wants a sweat bet.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
I'll take the other half, even though Warren quietly is one of the best of the Pinoys. Interesting choice by Roy to put him in the ring against the youngster from Germany. If the kid has learned any patience from his time in the basement, I like his chances.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'll take the other half, even though Warren quietly is one of the best of the Pinoys. Interesting choice by Roy to put him in the ring against the youngster from Germany. If the kid has learned any patience from his time in the basement, I like his chances.

Confirmed $50

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Should be a good match, one of the best run out players in the world against a decent mover and shot maker. I'm thinking Warren has been playing about 4 or 5 yrs now... Filler maybe 2 months? Huge home court advantage for Filler in the basement of course but Warren is an elite grinder with endless patience.