F. Flintstone vs. B. Rubble 3069 B.C. Bedrock Open

timdog24

Verified Member
I like banking the 14 ball (I think) with low left towards the 5/2 and sending the cue ball to the the top left corner.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Tim and I like the same shot for Yaba Daba boy.
Rod.
PS; Our results may be better than depicted.]:D

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i like franks shot . easy to execute
you would have to be pretty jacked up it seems to me to get enough low left on the q for tims and rods shot with the q being so close to the rail

John Brumback

Verified Member
Frank Almanza said:
I would try to keep Barney in trouble by doing this.View attachment 3215

You think It's laying good for that? Hard to tell sometimes from here.I like that too But I'm not sure you can do that from there.
That's why I don't get Into this much with you guys.But I'm watching and learning.Thanks,John B.

oldroller

Verified Member
Thats

Thats

lll said:
i like franks shot . easy to execute
you would have to be pretty jacked up it seems to me to get enough low left on the q for tims and rods shot with the q being so close to the rail
Bam Bam's shot fer sure

John Brumback

Verified Member
androd said:
Tim and I like the same shot for Yaba Daba boy.
Rod.
PS; Our results may be better than depicted.]:D

Once again for me,I think It's a big guess If you can draw away from those two balls.Looks like there might be to much angle and If you miss the bank and hit those balls your dead ain't ya? Unless you don't try to make the bank and just make sure you get up table? John B.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
John Brumback said:
You think It's laying good for that? Hard to tell sometimes from here.I like that too But I'm not sure you can do that from there.
That's why I don't get Into this much with you guys.But I'm watching and learning.Thanks,John B.
It looks like it's laying ok for that but if not you can do almost the same thing by hitting the stripe a bit fuller and running the cue ball through the stripe and take it directly to the long rail. For me the main thing is to keep him from doing anything with the two ball.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
In the first overview, I like 2 railing the 10 ball, toward my hole, (aiming at the 4,11,6) and loaded up with LH english. The cue ball should wind up about the middle of the end rail (maybe frozen :) ...You can shoot it fairly firm, as not a lot can go wrong...The shot would ideally break up the balls clustered by my hole, and put Barney in serious trouble...:D

The overhead shot, makes it look a little tougher, (which is not unusual)... but I still like the shot.

Last edited:

treeMan

Verified Member
Hitting the left stripe straight-on and following it to the long rail, three railing the OB back to the same area it started from will give similar results. I think that's what I'd try to do.

Frank Almanza said:
It looks like it's laying ok for that but if not you can do almost the same thing by hitting the stripe a bit fuller and running the cue ball through the stripe and take it directly to the long rail. For me the main thing is to keep him from doing anything with the two ball.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
treeMan said:
Hilarious. How did I miss that match?

Treeman, We try to humor Dennis, he is not normal...Just so you know, I used to give both Barney and Fred 10/5 and the break...

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
John Brumback said:
Once again for me,I think It's a big guess If you can draw away from those two balls.Looks like there might be to much angle and If you miss the bank and hit those balls your dead ain't ya? Unless you don't try to make the bank and just make sure you get up table? John B.

Yeah John, that's the deal. Control the CB and make sure you don't 2 rail the bank. If the angle's not there to hit the balls below, then hit the ones above as SJD suggested.
Rod.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Treeman,Just so you know, I used to give both Barney and Fred 10/5 and the break...
Yes, we know that Dick. Here's a pic of Fred & Barney trying to decide whether or not to also accept one free foul per game.

Fred & Barney.jpg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
John Brumback said:
I think I would shoot Franks shot by banking the 10 over to my side but play to skim off of that 15 ball with the cball and go down table by the pocket.
Puts the 15 over to my side too. John B.
Actually John I would like to leave the 15 ball where it is and use it as a shield for the six ball. If he has access to the six ball he might find a way to clear your side of the table. I think protecting the 6 ball and the 2 ball is very important here.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I believe I want to leave the CB uptable, on my side, and as close to a rail as possible. So, I will two-rail the five out of Barney's corner, sending the CB to the long rail and then across to my side. Barney won't like it a bit.