DOES MOSCONI CUP HELP SHANE BEAT TONY??

Kybanks

Verified Member
so his banks might be off
just sayin

Most good bankers don't leave the center of the cue ball much. Newer cloth isn't gonna affect Tony that much. If anything it will make the cross corners and straightbacks play easier cause the balls will slide in.

Reactions: lll

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
I never underestimate Tony ( unless he's playing Alex ) but if Shane is playing like he did against Chip i'm not sure there is much he can do.

Can't find the exact numbers but I believe it was Shane had ( 15 ) eight and outs vs Chip, most of which were started with aggression, with 2 week old cloth and 4.25 pockets @ Griff's that clearly favors Shane.

Physiologically Tony has had Shane's number playing over the years and Shane really didn't care about playing until he was heckled a bit on FB and a Podcast by Tony and his group.

Shane by 5

RedCard

Verified Member
Plus the table at Griff's will be DRY, DRY-- like popcorn wrapped in cotton. Tony is used to the wetter cloth at Buff's, so he might find that balls are comparitively easier to pocket.
'...DRY, DRY-- like popcorn wrapped in cotton.' I've known people, pool tables and ex-puddles that fit that very apt description. I just didn't know for sure how to describe them until now. Thanks.

tucson9ball

Verified Member
From
Tucson Arizona
I like SVB in this one. He is the ultimate professional and I'm sure he's been working on his 1 Pocket in preparation.
Mosconi was a good distraction, but he will be ready for T-Rex. Just my .02

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
looking weather it is like 50% humidity all this week in vegas adn 65 to 35 degrees . THis is the time of year yo ucan get flash flooding as well. so I am not sure about the tables being as dry as people might think