Could be quiet for a week...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
9,429
The ole 1po might be a little quiet for the next week due to DCC. Sounds like Red will be filling everyone in on the activities at the Horseshoe. I may also pony up the usurious $12 a day for internet service in the room.:eek: If so, I'll contribute updates.

I imagine some others might send reports as well. The tournament standings will probably be available on the DCC website, and of course there will be some streaming of the TV table, and possible TAR events.

Most of us will be at least as interested in the match-up action. And there is usually quite a bit of action going on in many different locations at the venue, especially in the evening hours.

One thing is absolutely certain: it's never the way one imagines it will be.;)

Doc
 

jrhendy

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
4,537
gulfportdoc said:
The ole 1po might be a little quiet for the next week due to DCC. Sounds like Red will be filling everyone in on the activities at the Horseshoe. I may also pony up the usurious $12 a day for internet service in the room.:eek: If so, I'll contribute updates.

I imagine some others might send reports as well. The tournament standings will probably be available on the DCC website, and of course there will be some streaming of the TV table, and possible TAR events.

Most of us will be at least as interested in the match-up action. And there is usually quite a bit of action going on in many different locations at the venue, especially in the evening hours.

One thing is absolutely certain: it's never the way one imagines it will be.;)

Doc
I have my iPad Doc and will keep you up to date the best I can.

I will also post an address to wire $$ for those who want to be part of the action.:D
 

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
2,215
jrhendy said:
I have my iPad Doc and will keep you up to date the best I can.

I will also post an address to wire $$ for those who want to be part of the action.:D
Haha, I will be there in person mixing it up a little bit. What day is your game with Ghost & The Irishman? :D
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
8,714
The Ghost's Stakehorses

The Ghost's Stakehorses

In case anybody at the DCC wants to bet against the Ghost...

Here is a pic of my two stakehorses...now you will be able to recognize them when you see them at the DCC...they will take all action...

The guy on the left is my main stakehorse...his name is 'Flaky'...and as you can see in the pic...

He always has a lot of dough on him...:D :p :D :p

- GHO$T
 

Attachments

ace

Verified Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
372
One Pocket Ghost said:
In case anybody at the DCC wants to bet against the Ghost...

Here is a pic of my two stakehorses...now you will be able to recognize them when you see them at the DCC...they will take all action...

The guy on the left is my main stakehorse...his name is 'Flaky'...and as you can see in the pic...

He always has a lot of dough on him...:D :p :D :p

- GHO$T
Ghost, Is the stakehorse on the right side a professional photographer or is it just a hobby for him?
 

jrhendy

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
4,537
Fast Lenny said:
Haha, I will be there in person mixing it up a little bit. What day is your game with Ghost & The Irishman? :D
We will fit it in as soon as possible (I hope), I want to fire my winnings at someone else right away.
 

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
2,215
jrhendy said:
We will fit it in as soon as possible (I hope), I want to fire my winnings at someone else right away.
I like your attitude bud, perhaps you and Jimmy can make a game, he will be with me. :)
 

Guest

Guest
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
947
ciao

ciao

This forum rarely failures to put a smile on my face. Bon Voyage to all who are going to the DCC. I trust that we at home will be kept informed, especially about the important stuff. ;)

Good luck to all.

Clare
 

SactownTom

Moderator
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
813
I get to sweat the first few days

I get to sweat the first few days

Then I leave Monday morning. I should arrive around 4pm Louisvile time.

I must admit, I will be taking my laptop so I will probably get connected sometime Monday night and for sure Tuesday.

I'll not promise any immediate updates. But I will post some pictures when I can.
 

Deeman

Verified Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,333
SactownTom said:
Then I leave Monday morning. I should arrive around 4pm Louisvile time.

I must admit, I will be taking my laptop so I will probably get connected sometime Monday night and for sure Tuesday.

I'll not promise any immediate updates. But I will post some pictures when I can.

I'll have my iPad as well so I may update everyone if Ace doesn't keep me too busy playing!

Look forward to seeing al. My wife is il so I may not be in until Saturday night.

DeeMan
 

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
9,429
jrhendy said:
I have my iPad Doc and will keep you up to date the best I can.

I will also post an address to wire $$ for those who want to be part of the action.:D
Well, since I'll be there, maybe I can just look over your shoulder at your Ipad. But wait! If I'm there, I can just watch the action live...:cool:

Doc
 

Deeman

Verified Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,333
gulfportdoc said:
Well, since I'll be there, maybe I can just look over your shoulder at your Ipad. But wait! If I'm there, I can just watch the action live...:cool:

Doc
Even better, I can sit next to John and we can e mail each other on our pads!
my excuse, No, I can't play you now, can't carry my I pad and cue at the same time! :)

DeeMan
 
Top