Chicago Pizza

walrus1

Coming from California, I want to experience Chicago style pizza. Is there a good pizzeria near Chris’s?

unoperro

Verified Member
Last time there someplace brought up some itailan beef combo sandwiches which were great. Sport peppers the only vegtable!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
When it gets closer to tournament time I will post up a list of the nearby (recommended) restaurants...and also, as unoperro referenced ^ Chris's will again be catering in excellent Itailan beef and Itailan sausage sandwiches for the tournament.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
When it gets closer to tournament time I will post up a list of the nearby (recommended) restaurants...and also, as unoperro referenced ^ Chris's will again be catering in excellent Itailan beef and Itailan sausage sandwiches for the tournament.
I don't care what anyone says, you're a nice boy. :) Thannks for being a good host.

walrus1

Thanks OPG

alpodog

Verified Member
Coming from Cali, grew up in Ohio, GOD I miss the pizza.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
At the last Chicago MOT we went to some by the slice pizza joint down the street. It was horrible. I do like the good Chicago pizza

GriffinG

Verified Member
From
NW Indiana
in the great Chicago Deep Dish Debate, you'll not find a third joint even in the same ballpark as Giordano's & Lou Malnati's. The first, you'll be able to find nearby Chris' enough to visit, the latter you'd have to travel a bit.

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Leona's at Irving and Elston has great pizza/italian food. Not too far from Chris'.