CA Billiards One Pocket WARNING

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
California Billiards w/ California Cue Sports brings you the $4000 added ONE POCKET CHALLENGE beginning Wednesday July 3rd, 2013
WARNING: If you are offended by language you would hear in a pool room coming to you over a stream of the tournament, DO NOT LISTEN TO http://www.ustream.tv/channel/california-streaming. We may occasionally slip up and say something to hurt your virgin ears. If there is any action before the tournament, we will be there.
There is a direct link to the streaming site at californiastreamingsite.com or FB page Californiastreaming Site.:cool::eek::frus

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
California Billiards w/ California Cue Sports brings you the $4000 added ONE POCKET CHALLENGE beginning Wednesday July 3rd, 2013
WARNING: If you are offended by language you would hear in a pool room coming to you over a stream of the tournament, DO NOT LISTEN TO http://www.ustream.tv/channel/california-streaming. We may occasionally slip up and say something to hurt your virgin ears. If there is any action before the tournament, we will be there.
There is a direct link to the streaming site at californiastreamingsite.com or FB page Californiastreaming Site.:cool::eek::frus

I'm looking forward to catching some of that Bill -- thanks for streaming it!

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Bill, everything will be fine, (F-bombwise) if you just put yourself and One Pocket Rich on 37 second delay..;) Get Henderson on the TV table, I want to see how his new "miss a ball, take a drink" routine is working out !.. Always helped my game !..:p

Also looking forward to it ! Is 'DaBarber' signed up this year ?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Well now, speaking for myself...when a player shoots the wrong shot in a game being streamed..there's nothing I enjoy more than hearing the commentator say - What the **** was he thinking ??? :heh <----- That's entertainment...just like Santa Monica's 'One Pocket Rich' did awhile back when he was doing some excellent commentating - I loved it...although some stuffed shirts didn't, and complained...:rolleyes:

- Ghost

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Well now, speaking for myself...when a player shoots the wrong shot in a game being streamed..there's nothing I enjoy more than hearing the commentator say - What the **** was he thinking ??? :heh <----- That's entertainment...just like Santa Monica's 'One Pocket Rich' did awhile back when he was doing some excellent commentating - I loved it...although some stuffed shirts didn't, and complained...:rolleyes:

- Ghost

I wish Rich would show up. We had a blast doing the finals last year. Last time I streamed I got thrown off the no swearing zone for saying something after someone spilled soda all over me and my computer. Rich is a great guy and if he does come up, he always gets action. John may not be down because he found love. Ghoast won't be here and that I don 't understand. :eek::cool::frus

SJDinPHX

Suspended

- Ghost

Why am I not surprised, that some find schoolyard vernacular, 'highly entertaining', while watching a good stream between two good players ?....Some of us can get our point across, WITHOUT using four letter descriptives !... It is a gift, that few possess ! ;)...
(RBL is obviously not one :eek:)

That being said, I can live with the f-bombs, and still enjoy Rich's commentary, because he knows the game, and describes it as well as anyone !..As we all know, not everyone has that going for them ! :p

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
There might be some action tonight. A few players came in last night. Ike, Sunny(Santos), Shane. I think a nice bank pool tournament for what players are there would be interesting. If there is anything going on, the stream will be on. I will post. Look for a Live Stream stream Wednesday. If I have time to get it up and running, I will have an extra table to view. :lol:lol

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bill, have you started seeing bank pool played a little in Calif? I don't believe I ever saw a banks match anywhere in the state when living there in the 80's and 90's; and definitely not when I lived there in 60's/70's. Bank pool is a great game, so I hope it catches on.

Doc

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
No bank pool Doc since I moved here from Kentucky. Not even much one pocket was played either. The only bank pool has been me and about three or four other games. I played Curtis last one pocket challenge, but he plays too deliberate. I don't want to spend an hour playing one game. With my instant forgetter I forget what or whom I'm playing. POV is here for the tournament and I will be running a second camera on Live Stream so there's lots of choices. I'm leaving now and returning home I hope Saturday. my RV is out the back door.
No JR Hendy this time. He's in luv.