CA Billiards for Bank Pool and One Pocket

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
I am planning a 4 day event, starting with Bank Pool (2 days) and finishing with One Pocket (2 days). My thoughts are a field of 24 for bank pool and 48 for one pocket.

My question to all the players out there, What month is a good time for this event and what would you like to see for added money and entry fee?

Please take your answers seriously, These are not just questions for the hell of it, this event will happen I would just like it to go off correctly for everyone!

Thanks for your comments,

Chris Swart, California Billiard Club

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Thurday, Friday, Sat-Sun event?
or
Sat-Sun Mon-Tue event?

One Pocket on the weekend days

Summer Special maybe mid July or mid Aug.

24 x $50 = $1200 Added would be $300 for a $1500 total
Pay 6 places $500 for first.

48 x $50 = $2400 Added would be $600 for a $3000 total
Pay 8-12 places (12 places is 25% of the field) first $750

Just some quick thoughts

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
I don't know how much it will affect turnout but mid-aug to mid-sept is back to school time and people might be short of discretionary funds after buying stuff for the kids. Just a thought in case you get many regular working stiffs wanting to play.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bank pool

Bank pool

I don't know that I would limit the banks to 24. The 2003 DCC had over 300 for the banks and the upper 200's for the one pocket. Banks $75 with $50 buy back option. One pocket $100 with a $60 buy back. The buy back money can go for expenses and adding to the overall champion. What holiday would allow you to start on Friday and end on Monday?