Bugs vs. Daulton 1992 L.O.P.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Ghost, here's a proposition for you to mull over.

I'll play you one pocket with us both needing 8 balls i'll put a 5 ball max run on my ball production per inning, we'll race to 10 and i'll give you 50% of your money back when you lose, oops, if you lose. :D

Here's another one.

I'll play in between you and The Beard where he coaches you and you coach him, :Dplus i'll give you guys 10 to 8 in a race to 10 and give you guys 1/3 of your money back when it's over. Plus i'll put the surrender rule in for your team only, after 10 games you can pay off only half the bet or continue playing with the original agreement? :D

Here's another one.

I'll let the 3 rd. best mover in the world (YOU) play me even both playing 2 and safe, race to 10 and i'll give you 1/3 of your money back when, oops, if you lose? :D

Here's another one.

I'll let you coach The Hacker and take 10 to 8, a game that I already lost to him with in a race to 10 and start you off with a lead of 1 to 0..:D

I can go on and on but lets cut it off for now.

Dr. Bill

Billy i dont know if i could play you with the ghost coaching me. I dont think i could stand shooting the wrong shot that many times in a row

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Billy i dont know if i could play you with the ghost coaching me. I dont think i could stand shooting the wrong shot that many times in a row
Hacker, your just a tool in this match up, relax i'll throw you something if I win. The Ghost has a crew behind him, if we're nice to him he'll show you his backers.:D Ghost, show The Hacker a picture of your stake horses.:D

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Hacker, your just a tool in this match up, relax i'll throw you something if I win. The Ghost has a crew behind him, if we're nice to him he'll show you his backers.:D Ghost, show The Hacker a picture of your stake horses.:D

Dr. Bill

I have to say you gave the Ghost some sweet offers. If he doesnt accept at least one of these deals it will pretty much confirm that the Ghost can talk the talk but he cant walk the walk

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I have to say you gave the Ghost some sweet offers. If he doesnt accept at least one of these deals it will pretty much confirm that the Ghost can talk the talk but he cant walk the walk

By the way, you seem to be online a lot, don't you ever sleep, or go to the pool room? How about work?

Oh I see your setting up a string of opponents for your next road trip. I'll tell you what since you were a gentlemen beating me i'll take 10 to 8 and 11 to 8 here in Dallas. I have an excellent Diamond table in my loft that we can play on, very private and comfortable conditions. Bring Vic and a back gammon board and we can gamble.

You can tell The Ghost that your 'strokin' me finally paid off.:D

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
By the way, you seem to be online a lot, don't you ever sleep, or go to the pool room? How about work?

Oh I see your setting up a string of opponents for your next road trip. I'll tell you what since you were a gentlemen beating me i'll take 10 to 8 and 11 to 8 here in Dallas. I have an excellent Diamond table in my loft that we can play on, very private and comfortable conditions. Bring Vic and a back gammon board and we can gamble.

You can tell The Ghost that your 'strokin' me finally paid off.:D

Billy I.

I will be leaving Vic and the backgammon at home LOL How quickly people turn on each other around here LOL Now Billy we both know i outran the nuts giving you 10 to 8 BUT since you were a gentleman the whole time you were fumbling the nuts i will let you have them again. 10 to 8 at the local poolroom where your at. The world needs to see this :D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I will be leaving Vic and the backgammon at home LOL How quickly people turn on each other around here LOL Now Billy we both know i outran the nuts giving you 10 to 8 BUT since you were a gentleman the whole time you were fumbling the nuts i will let you have them again. 10 to 8 at the local poolroom where your at. The world needs to see this :D

I don't believe you out ran the nuts simply because your game and my game is relatively unknown to mostly every one. We played a very long session, long enough for me to be convinced of your speed, I enjoyed playing you and you deserved the win, that's over. I really would like some action being as bored as I am here in Texas, not much action here in Dallas not enough for me to play at the pool room. You have an excellent game and I don't mind losing to you but I can't play any more 10 to 8. Your much younger and hungrier than me, plus your in your prime and you play with a passion, something I haven't had in many years. I'm not asking for a big adjustment and you really should play but I can't force you to. Just the fact alone about gambling with an old man with money with a game you know you can win with should be enough to persuade you to go for it. We don't have to play for a lot of money any where from 1K to 5K a set is fine with me, think about it and give me an answer.:cool:

Billy I.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am always watching and listening and learning. I dont ever practice probably because i dont have that kids love of the game. However i watch and read about one pocket every chance i get. I appreciate the contributions you and players from your era and before have made to the game. I mean that sincerely. You are probably right about me going to the next level if i hung with you for awhile. I learned alot from Johnny Ervolino, i know alot of people had bad stories about him that were probably true but he was always nice to me and wife. He stayed at my place for 2 months about 10 years ago and we played everyday. Believe it or not Freddie i have a decent beat list which most people have no clue about:) I really like this forum there is alot of intelligent strategy traded here and discussed and i also like the good natured needling.
I like this :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
My bad, :sorry I thought you were done with me, of course I would like to play you, you have gamble (not that The Ghost doesn't:lol)

We played 8 to 7 9 to 8 every other game, and you played poorly (nervous) let me try to relax your self with this revised game, ok?

I'll play you 8 to 7 every game, or 10 to 8 one game 9 to 8 the next. If I beat you i'll play you 10 to 8 every game.

Here's another game.
I'll play you 9 to 8 every game race to 5 and give you 25% of your money back, if you lose.

Here's another game.
I'll play you 9 to 8 every game race to 5 and start you out with a game.

Heres another one.
I'll give you 9 to 7 race to three and you start me out with a game.

Here's another one.
I'll play you 9 to 7 every game and you lay me $140 to $100 every game.

Dr. Bill :)

8/7 and 9/7 is probably the right game but I may go for 8/7 and 10/8 (which is pretty close to 8/7 all the time).

Anyway, I aint going there to watch and will do something. Might even give the Hacker a little action with the right game.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I don't believe you out ran the nuts simply because your game and my game is relatively unknown to mostly every one. We played a very long session, long enough for me to be convinced of your speed, I enjoyed playing you and you deserved the win, that's over. I really would like some action being as bored as I am here in Texas, not much action here in Dallas not enough for me to play at the pool room. You have an excellent game and I don't mind losing to you but I can't play any more 10 to 8. Your much younger and hungrier than me, plus your in your prime and you play with a passion, something I haven't had in many years. I'm not asking for a big adjustment and you really should play but I can't force you to. Just the fact alone about gambling with an old man with money with a game you know you can win with should be enough to persuade you to go for it. We don't have to play for a lot of money any where from 1K to 5K a set is fine with me, think about it and give me an answer.:cool:

Billy I.

I am much younger but not hungrier. Been home 2 weeks since the Derby and have not been to a poolhall or hit a poolball since. If i decide to take a trip i play a day or 2 before and thats it. There is no reason to play down here in pool purgatory. I will consider the game you suggested. I already gave you the nuts now you want to circumsize me also. I lost the passion to play 8 years ago when i quit for 3 years and havent been able to get the passion back. By the way i dont consider you an old man with money. That almost makes it sound like your feeble which is far from the truth. You came with some shots under the gun the last time we played that most of the young stars would of dog their brains out on.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
8/7 and 9/7 is probably the right game but I may go for 8/7 and 10/8 (which is pretty close to 8/7 all the time).

Anyway, I aint going there to watch and will do something. Might even give the Hacker a little action with the right game.

John i would like to match up with you if we can figure out a game. I have heard your a gentleman to play with and thats what i like win or lose. Billy can attest to how i conduct myself when i play.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John i would like to match up with you if we can figure out a game. I have heard your a gentleman to play with and thats what i like win or lose. Billy can attest to how i conduct myself when i play.

If we run into each other we will do something. Like I said before, I do not go to watch.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost, here's a proposition for you to mull over.

I'll play you one pocket with us both needing 8 balls i'll put a 5 ball max run on my ball production per inning, we'll race to 10 and i'll give you 50% of your money back when you lose, oops, if you lose. :D

Here's another one.
I'll play in between you and The Beard where he coaches you and you coach him, :D plus i'll give you guys 10 to 8 in a race to 10 and give you guys 1/3 of your money back when it's over. Plus i'll put the surrender rule in for your team only, after 10 games you can pay off only half the bet or continue playing with the original agreement?

Here's another one.
I'll let the 3 rd. best mover in the world (YOU) play me even both playing 2 and safe, race to 10 and i'll give you 1/3 of your money back when, oops, if you lose? :D

I can go on and on but lets cut it off for now.

Dr. Bill

Ok, if you want to offer silly games with $$$% being returned - I've got one to offer you...

You spot me 10-5 for $1,000 a game, and I'll give you back 90% :eek: of any $$$ that I win.

- Gh:cool:st

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Ok, if you want to offer silly games with $$$% being returned - I've got one to offer you...

You spot me 10-5 for $1,000 a game, and I'll give you back 90% :eek: of any $$$ that I win.

- Gh:cool:st
Now that is a silly game you proposed, but the games I proposed aren't silly or out of line. Like two and safe for us both, you know that takes a lot of ball striking and ball running out of the game, plus you get 1/3 of your money back, just your kind of game.
And the 10 to 8 the game I lost to the Hacker, you coaching him and i'll give you a game on the wire at a game I already lost with. What's silly about that game?
How about the game with you and Freddie as partners getting 10 to 8 and you coach one another, plus you have the advantage of surrendering after 10 games.:D You wanted me to play with Freddie even against you, well i'll give you Freddie and 10 to 8, is that still silly, or is me and Freddie playing you silly?

I'll give you a game I wont give John Henderson, and you beat him. I'll give you 8 to 7 and 10 to 8:D Deal?

You still haven't answered me about playing out the prop on the shots that you and I disagreed with, the one that Freddie sided with you on. I'll wait for an answer on all the props.

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

If we run into each other we will do something.

John, the hacker will now start complimenting your jokes and your shot choices...:D...:heh...:lol

- Ghosty

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'll give you a game I wont give John Henderson, and you beat him. I'll give you 8 to 7 and 10 to 8 :D Deal?

Dr. Bill

That is absolutely a deal - and I'm glad I have the challenge here in public/in writing...:heh...all kidding aside - I'll enjoy the game/competition, win or lose - and after all, moving bragging rights are at stake here...:heh

- Gho$t

onepockethacker

Verified Member
That is absolutely a deal - and I'm glad I have it here in public/in writing...:heh...all kidding aside - I'll enjoy the game/competition, win or lose - and after all, moving bragging rights are at stake here...:heh

- Gho$t

Ghosty you would rather put lipstick on a rattle snake than play Billy one pocket:D