banking info from dr dave

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Dr. Dave does excellent work with this video. I am glad the video ended with a clarification that you have to adjust to the table. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Dave and his videos, HOF stuff. He is one of the only one's that has treated me with respect when we were communicating back and forth about my rule writings.
At that time he asked me to go over his glossary of terms to see if he missed anything. I offered up a few, and he used my Frozen Cue Ball Shot. That is when the cue ball is frozen to the intended object ball.
Thanks for the thread, Cooler, it is right on point! I did not realize how much cushions and speed can effect the bank/kick, for my table is not effected like that, or very little. I could not bank on Dr. Dave's table, why to different than mine. Good stuff to know! thanks, again! Whitey

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Dr. Dave does excellent work with this video. I am glad the video ended with a clarification that you have to adjust to the table. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Dave and his videos, HOF stuff. He is one of the only one's that has treated me with respect when we were communicating back and forth about my rule writings.
At that time he asked me to go over his glossary of terms to see if he missed anything. I offered up a few, and he used my Frozen Cue Ball Shot. That is when the cue ball is frozen to the intended object ball.
Thanks for the thread, Cooler, it is right on point! I did not realize how much cushions and speed can effect the bank/kick, for my table is not effected like that, or very little. I could not bank on Dr. Dave's table, why to different than mine. Good stuff to know! thanks, again! Whitey
I agree Whitey , he puts a lot of effort into making sure everything is repeatable.
I must confess , I hated Diamond tables until one day I realised that if I hit the shot the correct speed, it made a tremendous difference in the outcome.
Another quantum leap in my game over one concept.