Azbilliard Trouble ?

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Mike Howerton (AZ whiz master) stated that he was having hardware and softwear problems earlier this week. He was looking for a new resource for his site.

I think its been down for about 3 hours now.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Tom's Az post

Tom's Az post

The Mexican Joe you were talking about on the other post was probably Cuban Joe. He ran with an East Coast player named Toby Sweet. Joe played good one pocket & Toby played 9 ball & moved as good as anyone playing two shot shootout. Neither of them took many bad games.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
OldHasBeen said:
Thats right - it was Cuban Joe. Now you know why I'm an OLDhasbeen.
TY & GL
Me too. I'm 65 & still trying to catch my stroke. I'm heading down to California Billiards in Mtn. View for the monthly added $$ one pocket tourny. You usually have to fade Billy Palmer, Tony Chohan & Amar Kang, but they are probably on the way back to Derby City, so I might have a chance.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
jrhendy said:
Me too. I'm 65 & still trying to catch my stroke. I'm heading down to California Billiards in Mtn. View for the monthly added $$ one pocket tourny. You usually have to fade Billy Palmer, Tony Chohan & Amar Kang, but they are probably on the way back to Derby City, so I might have a chance.
Well, for what it's worth, I hope you take it off, John. Best of luck, sir.

treeMan

Verified Member
AZBilly trouble

AZBilly trouble

I'd have to say AZ has one of the worst web hosting service/web sites I've ever seen. It's always flakey and slow.