All nerds and science guys

John Brumback

Verified Member
get 9 to 6..... full rack banks. That's a hellava spot:eek: John Brumback

PS : I will be at the DCC ready to flip or lag. Cheap,I know you guys are nits:lol 50 a rack and up.....:lol

keoneyo

Verified Member

PS : I will be at the DCC ready to flip or lag. Cheap,I know you guys are nits:lol 50 a rack and up.....:lol

Im not a nerd and definitely not a science guy. I am a nit but you asked.
If its not out of line Ill play you even and do a race to 3 for a $100.
Guarantee 2 sets.

No one plays banks in my neighborhood but I love the game.
It would be like taking a lesson and it would be an honor.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Im not a nerd and definitely not a science guy. I am a nit but you asked.
If its not out of line Ill play you even and do a race to 3 for a $100.
Guarantee 2 sets.

No one plays banks in my neighborhood but I love the game.
It would be like taking a lesson and it would be an honor.

We've got action;). I think it would be my honor from what I've read about you! Can't wait to meet ya:) JB

John Brumback

Verified Member
I don't think I qualify either -- except for the nit part, lol. But I hope to see you there too. :D

Well Steve,at least in my book...."nits" play good:D Cya there buddy.Oh yeah, when do we eat and drink and all that good fun stuff? :p JB

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
You pretty much covered the entire site with "nerds" - didn't have to add "science guys." Nonetheless, I like your woofing. I play short racks nearly exclusively, so I'm not aware of the precise value of 9-6, though it sounds mighty attractive.

I'm gonna inquire, though I will admit I can't get that image of you holding that dead deer outta my head - feel like I might be next.

Maybe you can take your rage out on us "science guys" by giving us 9-6 in 1p? We don't respond well to you cracking in banks at warp speed - hurts our feelings.

John Brumback

Verified Member
You pretty much covered the entire site with "nerds" - didn't have to add "science guys." Nonetheless, I like your woofing. I play short racks nearly exclusively, so I'm not aware of the precise value of 9-6, though it sounds mighty attractive.

I'm gonna inquire, though I will admit I can't get that image of you holding that dead deer outta my head - feel like I might be next.

Maybe you can take your rage out on us "science guys" by giving us 9-6 in 1p? We don't respond well to you cracking in banks at warp speed - hurts our feelings.

No rage from me buddy...just woofin, but I don't like it when somebody tells me I'm wrong about how the best way to hit a bank shot. I only try to help folks with stuff that I know about.And I do know the best way to hit every bank shot. JB

PS: I found out those "live" deer are hard as hell to hold on to:lol

Oh and onemore thing before I go,this is the "bankpool" forum:p

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

If I come up yonder and wear my beanie. Can I get 9/6 ?
Rod. -------------<aka Little buddy
P.S. I''l tell ya dat ya don't know whatchyer doing. :eek:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0

John Brumback

Verified Member
If I come up yonder and wear my beanie. Can I get 9/6 ?
Rod. -------------<aka Little buddy
P.S. I''l tell ya dat ya don't know whatchyer doing. :eek:

:eek: No Sir,you cannot. I have this secret way of telling who can get it and you aint one of em :lol. JB aka The Skipper

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Okay i will bite

Okay i will bite

John,
I am definitely one of the nerds... 9 to 6 sounds good to me... and since I don't know how to break, I'll just watch you break the first game... no need for a lag or coin flip...

B

John Brumback

Verified Member
John,
I am definitely one of the nerds... 9 to 6 sounds good to me... and since I don't know how to break, I'll just watch you break the first game... no need for a lag or coin flip...

B

:sorry You are not nerdy enough.You Sir.......only get 9 to 7, Oh and hey,you have to bank a ball before you can shoot again,you understand what I'm saying? That means you can't just bust the hell out of em on the break and make one and keep shootin. This is real bankpool mister,not some short rack crap:frus:lol John "Straightback" Brumback:D

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Great

Great

against the worlds best bank pool player, and I get 9 to 7... Oh joy... how much fun is that... you might have a better line on me than I thought... LOL

B

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Well now, if'n Col Bille gets 9-7 then I should get 13-3. OK, I'm in.

Pel ~ tries real hard but just can't get there

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
I don't like it when somebody tells me I'm wrong about how the best way to hit a bank shot.
The best banker on the planet against nerds who don't know how to hit bank shots - and you'll give up 2.5 whole balls? Heart of a lion.

pj <- will give pool pros 25 answers on the SAT
chgo

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
The best banker on the planet against nerds who don't know how to hit bank shots - and you'll give up 2.5 whole balls? Heart of a lion.

pj <- will give pool pros 25 answers on the SAT
chgo

Yes, but the nerds and science crowd seem to know everything about how to make banks. :frus
Rod.

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Yes, but the nerds and science crowd seem to know everything about how to make banks. :frus
Rod.
There's a difference between knowledge and ability. I don't mind that others have more ability than I do (John Brumback, for instance) - I don't challenge them to knowledge contests to get even for it.

pj <- musta missed the crowd
chgo

Last edited: