A Gentle Suggestion … Listen Up You Jaspers!

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago

"Surely it can’t be because they are reservoirs of inanity? Worthless dribbles of pap?"

Well put. That's exactly what it is. Should have figured that out a long time ago.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
To be fair, there does seem to have been one response actually related to the original post.

Then fellow forumites went -- galloping! gaily! -- off to myriad compass points on the far horizons.

Not that I’m a self-back-patter, but a couple of netizen friends wrote me to suggest that I may have participated in a record-setting event!

Has any other original post had fewer than one subject-specific answer?

Of course, we exclude those with no answers.*

Guinness is my life,

* I suspect that many of those non-responded-to posts are from me. Is that because my observations are so compellingly accurate, so complete, that they have become self-contained nuggets of sagacity?

Surely it can’t be because they are reservoirs of inanity? Worthless dribbles of pap?

No, I didn’t think so.

Sunny,

You may not have noticed, I have championed your style of writing, and enjoy your clever, humorous take, on a variety of subjects. I have also pointed out, that you rarely (well never) respond to ANYONE, EVER..You drop your literary gem's, and then flit away, I assume to giggle from afar.

Unfortunately, you chose a subject that was too easily derailed. (ie. 'Hi-jacked) There are simply too many responders on this forum, (who though they may, or may not be female) none the less, seem to be stricken with that female 'curse' that all women are used too...Yes, P.M.S.

In fact, we have one particular guy, who even though he is well past P.M.S, age..seems to be embracing it, pretty much on a DAILY basis..Once you incur his wrath, there is NO chance of carrying on a discourse, and staying on subject...He will use the 'slightest' excuse, to 'rail on the Duck', and hurl insults, until your clever words, are flushed down the toilet, along with his hateful diatribes.

I cannot think of ANY subject you could choose, to circumvent his 'one track mind'...But, I do appreciate your trying ! :)

PS..Beware of his amazing.intellect..He seems to know ALL there is to know, about EVERYTHING !..(hint, you might try "hog's" :p) ...:sorry

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Guiness

Guiness

To be fair, there does seem to have been one response actually related to the original post.

Then fellow forumites went -- galloping! gaily! -- off to myriad compass points on the far horizons.

Not that I’m a self-back-patter, but a couple of netizen friends wrote me to suggest that I may have participated in a record-setting event!

Has any other original post had fewer than one subject-specific answer?

Of course, we exclude those with no answers.*

Guinness is my life,

Sunny

* I suspect that many of those non-responded-to posts are from me. Is that because my observations are so compellingly accurate, so complete, that they have become self-contained nuggets of sagacity?

Surely it can’t be because they are reservoirs of inanity? Worthless dribbles of pap?

No, I didn’t think so.

Sunny boy ya gave it away. Having worked clubs around the country, and brewerys and honky tonks, and of course the work loads of life and pool, I'm now convinced your a guy, & you express yourself in a very unique way which is Great. Your beer choice gave it away. :sorry It would be like saying I prefer shots of Gin. That gives me anotha' Visual....:p