A Ball Running Choice

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
gulfportdoc said:
Quite so, Larry. But as I opined in the first "Acronym" post, I'm a third tier STS-er. I had put Billy in the 2nd tier-- a full level above me. Actually I believe you were mentioned in the 2nd tier along with Cardone...;). The 1st tier, of course, is reserved for the true misfits.

Doc
Look what you started :eek:
someone has to take the blame:rolleyes:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
Dennis i appreciate you coming to bat for me:)
i'm taking your attack as your friendship to me and not to elevate your status in "sts":)
You were basically said to have said something that you did not say. I called bullshit on it. Then Bill said he thanked you for responding in a positive way even though he never wrote those words.

He also asked me why I would take offense at his appreciation for your post, completely misconstruing, again, what I had written.

It's the same type crap that I had to deal with with Freddy. I wrote that he didn't have the classic traits of a mentally tough player and he changed it to me calling him mentally weak. They both twist my words around and say I said something that I didn't say. I'll not let that happen. Use the words I wrote and challenge them but don't twist them into something I didn't say.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dennis you have always been someone not afraid to call the kettle black,put your cards on the table,and stand by your principles.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
You were basically said to have said something that you did not say. I called bullshit on it. Then Bill said he thanked you for responding in a positive way even though he never wrote those words.

He also asked me why I would take offense at his appreciation for your post, completely misconstruing, again, what I had written.

It's the same type crap that I had to deal with with Freddy. I wrote that he didn't have the classic traits of a mentally tough player and he changed it to me calling him mentally weak. They both twist my words around and say I said something that I didn't say. I'll not let that happen. Use the words I wrote and challenge them but don't twist them into something I didn't say.

Dennis
I don't understand what you're getting at, I admitted that I misinterpreted Larry's statement as an apology. But I appreciate his support for Fred as a contributor, which you should of understood my appreciation for. I never once said that Larry owed Fred an apology, and I don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this.

Billy I.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
wincardona said:
I don't understand what you're getting at, I admitted that I misinterpreted Larry's statement as an apology. But I appreciate his support for Fred as a contributor, which you should of understood my appreciation for. I never once said that Larry owed Fred an apology, and I don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this.

Billy I.
Bill,

I didn't start a thread telling people who've possibly offended Freddy that they should apologize to him and maybe he'll come back, you started it. Who's making a big deal out of it?

I never said that you said that Larry owed Freddy an apology. I said that you misconstrued his post as an apology and thanked him for apologizing.

As far as appreciating Freddy for his contributions, I like his contributions too but he needs to check his ego at the door. He was not a great player and he needs to stop acting like he was. He had some self-admitted great days against some top players and that's all he claims in his beat list. He should stop acting like he's the be-all end-all to banks & one-pocket. There are players on here who've done as much or more than he did and they don't feel a need to brag about it.

The bottom line is that Freddy speaks for Freddy and nobody else does. You have already misinterpreted Larry's post and also my posts, twice.

Dennis

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
gulfportdoc said:
Yes, but you must remember that Cardone is a contrarian. He has perfected being the subtle Devil's advocate.;)

Doc

thanx Doc!.....any time Billy agrees with my choices....he can be a contrarian....vegitarian....sumarian.....motherinlawarian.....:) and I will be a happy dude!

I hope to see you at the DCC my good man!

G.