$4000 added California One Pocket Challange, 5 day event with $16,000 added

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
76
April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and $115 for the 10 ball, small price to pay for a total of $16,000 added.

You can get more info on our web site at Californiabilliardclub.com and seminoleprotour.com or you can call me directly at 510-378-6301.
We are accepting credit cards, checks, money order, and cash!!!

Chris
 

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
3,860
cabilliardclub said:
April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and $115 for the 10 ball, small price to pay for a total of $16,000 added.

You can get more info on our web site at Californiabilliardclub.com and seminoleprotour.com or you can call me directly at 510-378-6301.
We are accepting credit cards, checks, money order, and cash!!!

Chris

Now I understand why you can't play pool at night. What are you doing on One Pocket. Org at 7:30am? I want you to get some rest and when I get back we start playing at opening bell, then we can quit early, like midnite or 1am. This one pocket tournament has got me taking my heart medication twice a day. I'm too excited.
 

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
3,860
Chris, I hope you have noticed that Viffer is planning on Bank Lessons from John Brumback. He also wants to play Harry. Will you be streaming the game during the tournament at night? Lets get some action going baby. Notorious road player returns for three day engagement.
 

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
76
many signing up!!!!

many signing up!!!!

Scrzbill said:
Chris, I hope you have noticed that Viffer is planning on Bank Lessons from John Brumback. He also wants to play Harry. Will you be streaming the game during the tournament at night? Lets get some action going baby. Notorious road player returns for three day engagement.
Don't wait!!!! Call today and sign up for the one pocket and the 10 ball event. Many players are signed up and action is setting up!!!!!! call me today at 510-378-6301 (Chris). I have been working with hotels in the area for great week rates and weekend rates. Don't miss out on the biggest event the bay area has ever had. $16,000 in added money and only $215 to get into both events WOW.
 

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
3,860
cabilliardclub said:
Don't wait!!!! Call today and sign up for the one pocket and the 10 ball event. Many players are signed up and action is setting up!!!!!! call me today at 510-378-6301 (Chris). I have been working with hotels in the area for great week rates and weekend rates. Don't miss out on the biggest event the bay area has ever had. $16,000 in added money and only $215 to get into both events WOW.
Who have you got? Who have you gotten? Who's coming? :p
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9,535
Scrzbill said:
Who have you got? Who have you gotten? Who's coming?

Hey Bill.....I heard a rumor that the Ghost is going..:eek:....and I think you might-could talk him into getting out of line and donating some $$$, if you offered him a match (on your home court by the way) with him playing as his own partner against you and John H...:eek:...:) :) <-------note double smileys, one each for you and John.

- Gho$ty <-------Hopes they don't call his bluff and accept the challenge...:eek:
 
Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
4,799
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Bill.....I heard a rumor that the Ghost is going..:eek:....and I think you might-could talk him into getting out of line and donating some $$$, if you offered him a match (on your home court by the way) with him playing as his own partner against you and John
<-------Hopes they don't call his bluff and accept the challenge...:eek:
You want me to play even with a guy as my partner who I give 10/7 and the break? No Thanks! But Bill is probably crazy enough to play you the same way I play him:rolleyes:
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9,535
jrhendy said:
You want me to play even with a guy as my partner who I give 10/7 and the break? No Thanks! But Bill is probably crazy enough to play you the same way I play him :rolleyes:

You guys are trying to heist the poor Ghost..:(....I've got my spies in San Jose...I know that Bill is back in stroke now - he even told me himself - and 2 weeks ago in L.A. a guy who I only spot 9-8, Bill beat playing even..:eek:...:rolleyes:

- Gho$ty
 

jrhendy

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
4,799
One Pocket Ghost said:
You guys are trying to heist the poor Ghost..:(....I've got my spies in San Jose...I know that Bill is back in stroke now - he even told me himself - and 2 weeks ago in L.A. a guy who I only spot 9-8, Bill beat playing even..:eek:...:rolleyes:

- Gho$ty
I am trying to match up like a friend of mine from Missouri told me to.

Get one ball the best of it. Then get one more in case they get lucky.
 

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
3,860
One Pocket Ghost said:
You guys are trying to heist the poor Ghost..:(....I've got my spies in San Jose...I know that Bill is back in stroke now - he even told me himself - and 2 weeks ago in L.A. a guy who I only spot 9-8, Bill beat playing even..:eek:...:rolleyes:

- Gho$ty
Ghost, If I'm back in stroke I had better quit playing all together. I have had 2 weeks of the worst shooting in my life. I'm ready to throw my cues in the Pacific. JR's game with me since I hurt my back is 10/7 for life. I have a good day every now and then but over all, a big old has been. If you want to play partners, John might accept me, if you accept Bob. $200 a man.
 

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
76
Don't Wait !!!!!

Don't Wait !!!!!

cabilliardclub said:
April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and $115 for the 10 ball, small price to pay for a total of $16,000 added.

You can get more info on our web site at Californiabilliardclub.com and seminoleprotour.com or you can call me directly at 510-378-6301.
We are accepting credit cards, checks, money order, and cash!!!

Chris

Don't Wait!!!!!! Sign up today, we have 30 + signed up for the $4000 added one pocket (64 max) and 40+ signed up for the $12,000 added 10-ball(128 max).

call me today for sign-ups and to get special weekday and weekend hotel rates. 510-378-6301 ask for Chris.

We are still open for additional sponsors, If you know a sponsor or you want to be a sponsor call today!!!!

thanks, Chris
 

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
76
3 a day!!!!!

3 a day!!!!!

cabilliardclub said:
Don't Wait!!!!!! Sign up today, we have 30 + signed up for the $4000 added one pocket (64 max) and 40+ signed up for the $12,000 added 10-ball(128 max).

call me today for sign-ups and to get special weekday and weekend hotel rates. 510-378-6301 ask for Chris.

We are still open for additional sponsors, If you know a sponsor or you want to be a sponsor call today!!!!

thanks, Chris

We are recieving three calls a day! Don't wait to sign up or it will be to late. Give me a call today and I will take your entry over the phone.

Chris
 

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
76
One Month Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Month Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cabilliardclub said:
Don't Wait!!!!!! Sign up today, we have 30 + signed up for the $4000 added one pocket (64 max) and 40+ signed up for the $12,000 added 10-ball(128 max).

call me today for sign-ups and to get special weekday and weekend hotel rates. 510-378-6301 ask for Chris.

We are still open for additional sponsors, If you know a sponsor or you want to be a sponsor call today!!!!

thanks, Chris

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
3,860
Chris, are you filled up for the one pocket? Are you saving a space for our future local hall of famer, JR?
 

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
76
2 weeks left!!!

2 weeks left!!!

cabilliardclub said:
April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and $115 for the 10 ball, small price to pay for a total of $16,000 added.

You can get more info on our web site at Californiabilliardclub.com and seminoleprotour.com or you can call me directly at 510-378-6301.
We are accepting credit cards, checks, money order, and cash!!!

Chris

2 weeks left before the biggest 5 day tournament in California.

Only a few spots left in the One Pocket Challenge, $4000 added, $100 entry. Cant get any cheaper than that. Call me today so you don't miss out.

We still have room available for the Seminole 10 ball Tour. $12,000 added and $115 entry.

One Pocket starts at 11am on Wed. and the Seminole 10 ball starts at 11AM Friday.

Don't get left out, sign up today. Just call Chris at 510-378-6301, its just that easy!!!!!!!!!
 

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
76
8 spots left!!!!

8 spots left!!!!

cabilliardclub said:
April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and $115 for the 10 ball, small price to pay for a total of $16,000 added.

You can get more info on our web site at Californiabilliardclub.com and seminoleprotour.com or you can call me directly at 510-378-6301.
We are accepting credit cards, checks, money order, and cash!!!

Chris

OK BOYS, ONLY 8 SPOTS LEFT IN THE CALIFORNIA ONE POCKET CHALLENGE. IF YOU WAIT YOU WILL BE TO LATE, CALL ME TODAY AND SIGN UP!!!!!
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
cabilliardclub said:
OK BOYS, ONLY 8 SPOTS LEFT IN THE CALIFORNIA ONE POCKET CHALLENGE. IF YOU WAIT YOU WILL BE TO LATE, CALL ME TODAY AND SIGN UP!!!!!

Last call for Alcohole. Double up too catch up.
 
Top