2nd Euro OnePocket.org tournament -- player sponsor!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Well Steve called me today just to see if I would possibly go to this tournament. I spoke with my wife and she gave me the ok. I feel like there are better choices than me for sponsored player since I represented us once before, but if there is no new or different member who can go and is selected, I do believe I would go and try to beat people with a stick.
I think you would be a perfect candidate Mitch! Straight shooter and not afraid to get in the grease! Great attitude and will represent us well! Good luck bro!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Well Steve called me today just to see if I would possibly go to this tournament. I spoke with my wife and she gave me the ok. I feel like there are better choices than me for sponsored player since I represented us once before, but if there is no new or different member who can go and is selected, I do believe I would go and try to beat people with a stick.
Fantastic!!! I’m upping my contribution to $400. Profits from my onepocket.org poker chips? 😆😆

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Glad you stepped up to the plate, Mitch-- like you always do! Over in Yurp you'll give them a little taste of 1P Philadelphia stye..... gettin' the cheese..:cool:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
In fairness to anyone who pledged or donated anticipating that Matt would be our sponsored player, now that we have learned it will not be Matt, but instead Mitch Brown, if any of you want your money back or want to back out of your pledge let me know ASAP so Mitch has a good idea of what to expect in terms of support.

Likewise, anyone who has yet to donate, please consider joining in -- the amount does not matter! You will derive some satisfaction from giving, plus you know damn well Mitch is going to be a good ambassador and will be back with a full and fun trip report for all of us to enjoy! And let's not forget -- next time it could be YOU 😮

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I think you would be a perfect candidate Mitch! Straight shooter and not afraid to get in the grease! Great attitude and will represent us well! Good luck bro!
Thanks Chris. Like most of us I would have preferred Matt was able to go, but yeah man… I hereby promise to get in the grease, and battle! Going to go into training this summer for hopefully a good showing.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
In fairness to anyone who pledged or donated anticipating that Matt would be our sponsored player, now that we have learned it will not be Matt, but instead Mitch Brown, if any of you want your money back or want to back out of your pledge let me know ASAP so Mitch has a good idea of what to expect in terms of support.

Likewise, anyone who has yet to donate, please consider joining in -- the amount does not matter! You will derive some satisfaction from giving, plus you know damn well Mitch is going to be a good ambassador and will be back with a full and fun trip report for all of us to enjoy! And let's not forget -- next time it could be YOU 😮

Ha, I'm tempted. But Mitch is almost as good a selection as Matt. Go Mitch!

YoungSchool

WTF? Who is this "Mktbank" character that gets to go to Amsterdam!?!

Legalized drugs, whorehouses...etc...

YoungShool has volunteered himself for this before. I party balls mutherfukers....put this "Mkbtank" dude to shame. I'd do onepocket.org proud - fuk a bunch of MILF whores, get stoned to the bejeezus, then snap that shit off....

-YoungSchool

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
WTF? Who is this "Mktbank" character that gets to go to Amsterdam!?!

Legalized drugs, whorehouses...etc...

YoungShool has volunteered himself for this before. I party balls mutherfukers....put this "Mkbtank" dude to shame. I'd do onepocket.org proud - fuk a bunch of MILF whores, get stoned to the bejeezus, then snap that shit off....

-YoungSchool
You'd have to come out of hiding...

• Haha
Reactions: lll