2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

When should the 2023 MOT be held, end of March/early April or early November?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Oakland is genearly cheaper I would say . San jose closer either is very dependant on trafic as every one has said
I’m not sure who’s playing who when I get there Thursday but you’re one of the guys I’d like to play and give you a chance to get your money back from the Tony match.

BeeDigitalVideo

From
San Rafael, CA
Couldn't pick a better venue thank Fremont's California Billiards! Even though I may bee biased I would say it if it wasn't 100% true! As previous members mentioned it's a great place with good food, drinks and equipment as well as staff and customers! I'm looking forward to One Pocket .org's arrival in June! Truly enjoyed the last time I participated in this event! Welcome back!

BeeDigitalVideo

From
San Rafael, CA
Correction form previous post:
"Couldn't pick a better venue than Fremont's California Billiards! Even though I may bee biased I wouldn't say it if it wasn't 100% true! As previous members mentioned it's a great place with good food, drinks and equipment as well as staff and customers! I'm looking forward to One Pocket .org's arrival in June! Truly enjoyed the last time I participated in this event! Welcome back!"

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Look forward to the stream. Chris is a good room owner and he will lay out the red carpet for our players. Thanks Chris for all you have done for one pocket on the West Coast. Daniel too. His free stream is the leading edge on what I see as the future for one pocket presentation.

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
I'm looking forward to coming up. Jerry Matchin and I are going to carpool. He said he's gonna leave on Sunday after he wins the final. 🤣🤣🤣

chicagomike

Verified Member
Wondering if I'll need to rent a car? Or is anyone offering airport/hotel pickups or dropoffs(Holiday Inn Fremont)? Or is uber pretty much available?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Wondering if I'll need to rent a car? Or is anyone offering airport/hotel pickups or dropoffs(Holiday Inn Fremont)? Or is uber pretty much available?
I think they pretty much invented Uber out there so it or Lyft should be available. Good question though! I get in around midnight Thursday night to the Oakland airport so I’ll need to cross my fingers and pray a little — or rent a car I won’t really use 😁

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
I took an Uber from San Jose Airport pre pandemic. It was around 13-15 miles. Under $30 then with tip. I plan to do same thing this time but expect cost closer to $40

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Mike, There are quite a few of us staying at Holiday Inn-Fremont. I don't know my schedule as far as leaving pool room or motel, but you are welcome to ride with me back and forth. You know me, I will be in action a lot. I know you will be, also. I think it is .7 or .8 of a mile between
CAB and Holiday Inn. I am sure other members would be glad to help you get back and forth, also.

See you in about 8 weeks. (y)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Mike, There are quite a few of us staying at Holiday Inn-Fremont. I don't know my schedule as far as leaving pool room or motel, but you are welcome to ride with me back and forth. You know me, I will be in action a lot. I know you will be, also. I think it is .7 or .8 of a mile between
CAB and Holiday Inn. I am sure other members would be glad to help you get back and forth, also.

See you in about 8 weeks. (y)
Thanks Robert…I’m planning on getting there the 30th as well. Looking forward to it!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Is there a code to modify the rate at Holiday Inn and suites in Fremont? They seem to not be familiar with our group event.