2013 DCC BENNY CONWAY JR v SHANE VAN BOENING PART 3

tylerdurden

Verified Member
That kind of thing often happens when you hit and hope. If I am going to go down, I want to go down with a plan that I can visualize the whole outcome.

Beard

I like this thinking too, and I totally agree with you. When i have no plan, things fail, and murphy's law takes over. If I do have a plan I have noticed a difference; there is something there to execute and be positive about.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I like this thinking too, and I totally agree with you. When i have no plan, things fail, and murphy's law takes over. If I do have a plan I have noticed a difference; there is something there to execute and be positive about.

The master player, Frank Sailor Stellman, calls that playing with a method.
He has noticed that many of today's players, even some of the good ones, do not play with a method; instead they play one shot at a time.

Beard

For a more complete explanation of Sailor's "method" go to my site and this link: http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=362

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Use the six as blocker, pinch hit between it and rail so as you opponent is NOT able to do it again, and is forced to open up access to the 14 ball by the pocket or take a scratch and lag below it.

This looks like the nuts to me. Even if you don't get perfect, worst that can happen is you have a better angle to do something on your next shot.