1st Annual Super Senior Social Security Open One Pocket Classic Championship

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
"'Twas the eighteenth of April in '75, and hardly a man is now alive . . ."

But the ones that are will assemble in Houston this fall.

"that remembers the famous day and year of the midnight ride of Paul Revere."

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Yep,

Might be interesting at that, get to test the recent tier group listings, especially if we could induce JB and Wayne to stop by also.

10/6. Really? That sounds good to me also. Come on down!

I think he's talkin' about a Scotch Menagerie... rotate through all 24 of us one shot at a time. :eek:

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
For those of you who would enjoy staying very close to Bogies during your visit,( less than a mile.) Here's the place.

Rodeway Inn & Suites
2531 FM 1960 East
Houston, Texas 77073
# 281-821-9900

Google it if you wish, it has a 4 star rating and good reviews.
All the single rooms have king size beds
Free Wi-Fi
Free breakfast
Rates are $60.00 during the week, $65.00 on Friday & Saturday
I will stop by soon and visit with the Mgr. and see if I can get a little reduction in that rate if we get several people to stay there. If that suits any of you, let me know so I can get a rough idea about how many will be staying there.

P.S. It's a small hotel, they only have 29 total rooms available, so if this suits you, better make a reservation soon. It would probably be very nice for those of you who are traveling to have fellow one pocketeers staying close by. Just a thought, you know, breakfast in the morning, sharing last nights action, matching up for later after your tournament match.
I'm staying at Americas Best Value Inn/I-45 North Houston phone#1-282-821-2570

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Hacker, I'll take some of that 11/5 even though you beat me in Atlantahttp://www.onepocket.org/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I Want to PLAY

I Want to PLAY

I will start back playing if you would please lower the age to 67. Bob, Billy John, Doc, I will gladly contribute to prize fund. Robert

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I will start back playing if you would please lower the age to 67. Bob, Billy John, Doc, I will gladly contribute to prize fund. Robert

Sorry bob,

It's been discussed among the entrants and most feel it would open the door for some really good players in your age group. It matters not to me, I ain't winnin it anyway, but the contenders have a legitimate reason to say no, and I understand that.

My hopes are this event will be a great success and will repeat itself every year from now on. I hope you can understand their thinking and not hold it against anyone.

Current age rules are;
You must either be 70 years old or turn 70 sometime within the calendar year of the event.

Hope to see you there anyway, there promises to be plenty of action according to all the woofing that's going on.

Jeff

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
best coast pool

best coast pool

It's been a while since I broadcast and I may not be as old as the SSSS players but my mind has gone further. I forgot my password to USTREAM to my regular broadcast channell, but I did find an old broadcast site I used before
<<<<<<<<<<<<<USTREAM Channel-best coast pool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I have the new computer so I'll putt around with it for the Mezz at Edgies this weekend bringing updates if I'm up to it. It is too hot to go anywhere that is not air conditioned and it's not air conditioned there. It's like Sebu when it's hot especially with the Hawaiian air stream we are getting.
I'm looking for a place that has two rooms suites? Suggestions?
(John said he's not sleeping next to a freight train on this trip.
I tried talking Teresa into staying home but.........):cool: