1999 Pro v Pro what to do

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
So it looks like this is what Efren shot...

That's precisely the way he executed his choice, but as I alluded to earlier the angle offered to him for the shot looked a little tricky. As you can plainly see with the results of the shot he had problems controlling the cue ball, positioned lower by several inches than he wanted it to end up. Now his opponent has an easier escape from the position he's left in. His choice was a good option, providing he controlled the cue ball, a strong point of shooting the closest ball options.

Billy I.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Yes I am having fun with the gimmicks that I learned through you, thank you.:cool: I have been posting for 4 years, struggling at times to get my point across with out the gimmicks that you alluded to..:p
[/U][/B]
Dr. Bill

Hey, I taught Fred ALL those moves...His posts used to look like an illiterate, runaway, teen age hillbilly, 'til I forced him to go on the offense...;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

mosconiac

Verified Member
First, I'd like to say that I would have shot something like Efren did (favering the other, non-rail side of the second ball), but I would like some opinions on another move. How about rolling that closest ball to move it & another ball into scoring position?

I would put balls on both sides on my pocket (good),
I would open up the 7B for later scoring (good), and
I would leave my opponent up table on the rail (good).

BTW, is that 5B dead?!?!

Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
The 5....

The 5....

......could be dead if the CB was 6 feet closer to the combo.You cant hit the ball into the combo as there not touching and you cant get enough on it like they are.Nice thought......