Search results

1. R

Pool’s biggest upset

I broke even with Buddy playing 9 ball in Pasadena
  2. R

Pool’s biggest upset

Any 14-1 tourney that Larry Liscotti played in and won wasn’t an upset! He was a top notch player and played all games at world class! He wasn’t the best at any game but it didn’t take long to call row! the article I posted on pools biggest upset was not that big of an upset! I won the lag for...
  3. R

Happy Birthday Jeff Sparks

Happy birthday Jeff from the Mighty Squirrel. You were one of the elite Niners of the greatest era of pool hustlers, also a great all around player. Very good one holer also! Have a good one!
  4. R

Birthdays.....Birthdays.....ChicagoFats & one pocket guy

Hope you both had a great birthday from The Mighty Squirrel!
  5. R

Happy Birthday Cardone!

I’d take Incardona against the 27 Yankees and givem weight!
  6. R

Happy Birthday Cardone!

Happy birthday Billie from The Mighty Squirrel! This is my list of the best 9 ball players back in the day of 69, 70, 71. Lassiter Irving Crane Tall Jeff Bill Incardona Richey Florance Wade Crane (Billie Johnson) Greg Big Train Steven’s Jersey Red Ed Kelly I’m missing one or two players I...
  7. R

Birthday....Birthday....Steve.....

Happy birthday Steve from the Mighty Squirrel!
  8. R

Happy Birthday Larry (lll)

Happy birthday from The Mighty Squirrel, I turned 70 this month, if I knew I’d live this long I’d took better care of myself so take care of yourself and have many more!
  9. R

James "Salt" Duval Interview

Good stuff here from the old salt, if you want to be a world beater you have to practice 14-1, that’s just the way it is!
  10. R

Walking with Giants, Buddy

I played Buddy Hall twice back in the day, once in Johnston city in 1970 and in Pasadena Texas early 1971. I conned him into a one hole match at 50 a game in Johnston city, fortunately for Buddy he won first break. He won the first game like 8-7, second game I shut him out. Same thing happened...
  11. R

Johnston city mind games

Most players, gamblers, fans etc. will never know the intense mind game you have to endure to compete in say The Johnston city al-around. That was the toughest thing to do! You’re playing the best players on the planet and you have to play them reasonably long sessions at all 3 major games...
  12. R

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year from the Mighty Squirrel, life is good sometimes!
  13. R

Happy Birthday Tom Wirth

Happy birthday from The Mighty Squirrel life is good sometimes!
  14. R

happy Birthday Billy I.

Have a great birthday from the Mighty Squirrel!
  15. R

Happy Birthday To Baby Huey aka Jerry Matchin

Happy birthday Jerry from the Mighty squirrel, life is good sometimes!
  16. R

Happy Birthday 12Squared (Dave)

Happy birthday from the Mighty Squirrel life is good sometimes!
  17. R

Bucket list

Bull scored 330.5, it takes 375 to make the record book. I’m so happy about I’m gonna dance a jig bahaha
  18. R

Bucket list

Booked myself an Elk hunt in Wyoming with Tyler Sims outfitter, top of the line! Great accommodations, treated me like a king, got me a bull elk to die for today!
  19. R

1972 stardust Mataya

Willie Mosconi hammered Fats pretty bad on the left side of this billiard news!
  20. R

1972 stardust Mataya