1. Jimmy B

WWYD Out of Boredom

Playing Ghost, I'd probably fire 8 into 14-13
  2. Jimmy B

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAPROS-92 !!!

HANG IN THERE, BUDDY
  3. Jimmy B

Port Chester Mickey

Another pic I saw of Roy as he gets older. Not Roy Stanzioni, but Roy Futternick 09-Hard Times Sac. Does this look like him?? I know that's Brandon Shuff on the poster behind Roy... Let's go Brandon.. Never mind.....
  4. Jimmy B

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Good report. What happened with Ben?
  5. Jimmy B

2nd Annual The Rack Classic in Livonia, Michigan

So I suppose nobody will stream the MOT??
  6. Jimmy B

Port Chester Mickey

Yes, I've read about Stanzioni from San Diego. A friend of Jay Swanson.. Did you also know Billy Graves too?
  7. Jimmy B

Break-and-Runs in Old Time One Pocket

I thought Rabbi had already determined that they alternated,,, post 6....
  8. Jimmy B

Port Chester Mickey

I think you're right... Here's another one of Roy 'The Cook' I came across -85 after he got a few more miles on him. FatBoy knows him well, but he doesn't come in here much anymore I don't think.... The fellow wi glasses be Frank Naska?
  9. Jimmy B

Jimmy Mataya Passed

So his family came all that way and you flipped the script?? You should be ashamed .. damn;)
  10. Jimmy B

Jimmy Mataya Passed

Ok, Larry. I should have went ahead and posted names, I guess..... I saw the pic on Mary K.'s page and she stated it was courtesy of CJ...., Up front is the Prince, Lisciotti . Down the right side is J Mataya, J Fusco, Bobby Hunter and Meacham Left is Nikki, (Mataya's Daughter) Jarvis, CJ...
  11. Jimmy B

Jimmy Mataya Passed

Do you remember this affair? Were you down there causing some type of commotion or what?
  12. Jimmy B

Jimmy Mataya Passed

Bummer... RiP Mr. Pretty Boy Floyd.....
  13. Jimmy B

WWYD from Philly - 100 a game

Jack up, slam the 8 and try to clear and leave a hard shot...
  14. Jimmy B

Break-and-Runs in Old Time One Pocket

There should be several people in here who know this. You can always DM Keith Thompson. He still participates here a little bit.....
  15. Jimmy B

Scott Frost

I'd love to see this come off, with about a half a mill in the center. I'd be betting heavy on it.. Yeah right..lol
  16. Jimmy B

Ghost vs. Tom #2

This......
  17. Jimmy B

Port Chester Mickey

Yes, of course I remember your DM's.. . I think you were heading to Myrtle Beach last time we talked... Great to see you posting. I know many of us would be interested in anything you have on Sailor Bill or his fascinating system.
  18. Jimmy B

One Pocket at Amazin’ Billiards in Malden MA

Over to the right where it says filter rounds,
  19. Jimmy B

One Pocket at Amazin’ Billiards in Malden MA

I love the Digital Pool brackets.. It lets you filter down, as the players get eliminated to final 32-16-8. Then you can click full screen and make it even clearer and easier to check. Also the starting times etc.. It's the nuts...