1. DWS

Introducing a new book, The Art of One Pocket

I'll take one.
  2. DWS

Happy Birthday diablo Donn (DWS)

Thanks guys!
  3. DWS

Happy Birthday to the Ghost

I want to say Happy Birthday to the Ghost. And Thank You. Yes, folks he is still floating around even if you don't see him on the site. For personal reasons I won't get into, we haven't seen eye to eye for a while. But thats neither here nor there. But I have to give credit where credit is due...
  4. DWS

Happy Birthday Ghost!!!! I mean Ghroast!!

Shout out and Happy Birthday to the One Pocket Ghost! Hope you catch a fish today!!
  5. DWS

Re. the players in my wwyd's

You can call the rest of those clowns average, but we both know I am the exception to the rule. WHATCHUTALKINBOUTWILLIS?!
  6. DWS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DWS/DONN!

Nope, Fats wasn't around. Only a few allowed as we are trying to be as safe as possible. But the Ghost did come in and beat us both afterwards. 17 hrs is brutal. I don't recommend it.
  7. DWS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DWS/DONN!

Hey Guys! Thank You for all the birthday wishes. I would have responded sooner, but that wily Johnnytronic held me hostage for an all night, all day 17 hour marathon one pocket session from Friday night until yesterday afternoon and I've been catching up on my sleep. He didn't even let me win on...
  8. DWS

Onepocket.org members I've met, played, and gambled with - 2020 update

WTF? When will they be over for me?🤑
  9. DWS

Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck

Artie was fortunate enough to have a double whammy as far as protection in Chicago's MCC. Not only was Bugs and company looking out for him, but he also had notorious Chicago Outfit hitman Frankie "The German" Schwiess protecting him who was so dangerous that the other notorious hitmen in...
  10. DWS

Bad mental habits or bad luck? The Ego and luckiest game in the world.

Johnny it's about time you recognized me as the artist I truly am. I will paint some more glorious visual art for you tomorrow. Rolls, rolls, rolls. Spending any time dwelling on them does no good. You feel as if the other guy always gets the good rolls, but you never do. But you always do...
  11. DWS

Chicago Pizza

Leona's at Irving and Elston has great pizza/italian food. Not too far from Chris'.
  12. DWS

Happy Birthday Ghost!!

Happy Birthday Old Timer!!
  13. DWS

“We have ten souls on board.”

No wonder your real parents gave you away!! Brilliant and delusional are two different things.
  14. DWS

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Kirkwood Kue Klub - St. Louis Kirkwood Kue Klub - St. Louis This was the last of the old school pool rooms in St. Louis where my father used to play in the 60's and I first played in the late 70's. When I was a kid it was the coolest place on earth. Better than Disney World. Not like the...
  15. DWS

Places to play in Southern Maryland/DC?

Brothers help me out..... I have just been transferred from my beloved Chicago and friends like the Ghost to Southern Maryland. Problem is there doesn't seem to be a single pool table anywhere near here at all. I have to find some places to play. Does anyone know of any? DC is about an hour...
  16. DWS

One Pocket.org Tournament Fund? What do u guys think?

I posted this on another thread but I thought I might get better feedback if it were it's own thread. Why don't we as members set up a fund and vote to send a player to go and play in several different one pocket tournaments a year? With an established criteria that everyone agrees on and...
  17. DWS

Red Shoes Billiards One Pocket & Banks Tournaments

Red Shoes Billiards Summer Tournament Schedule $500.00 Added to All Events (Based on a full Field) June 27th One Pocket $75.00 Entry July 11th NCS 9-Ball $75.00 Entry July 25th Banks $75.00 Entry August 8th NCS 10-Ball $75.00 Entry August 22nd One Pocket $75.00 Entry Played on 4 1/2...
  18. DWS

Winning One Pocket for Sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120125281530
  19. DWS

Winning One Pocket For Sale

I have a hardbound edition of Winning One Pocket in excellent condition for sale to help cover Derby City costs. asking $250.00
  20. DWS

Chicago One Pocket Lessons from One Pocket Ghost

Just wanted to say thanks to One Pocket Ghost for the excellent one pocket lessons he has given me and to let everyone know if you need one pocket lessons in Chicago, he's the guy to go to. A few months ago I posted a thread asking about one pocket lessons from someone who knows what they are...