HAPPY BIRTHDAY DWS/DONN!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I hope you beat that johnnytronic for your BIRTHDAY present - and make sure to remind him of all of the bad rolls he's getting :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 👻

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Happy Birthday, Donn. 🍀 May your special day be like a four leaf clover, filled with faith, hope, love, and luck.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday.. Let's go celebrate and loot a liquor store...

2018-12-09 10_25_06-Bat Sht Crazy Bat Boos Funny Birthday Card Swear word _ Etsy.png

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Hey Guys! Thank You for all the birthday wishes. I would have responded sooner, but that wily Johnnytronic held me hostage for an all night, all day 17 hour marathon one pocket session from Friday night until yesterday afternoon and I've been catching up on my sleep. He didn't even let me win on my birthday. Coldblooded Johnny. For that matter, neither did the Ghroast.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Hey Guys! Thank You for all the birthday wishes. I would have responded sooner, but that wily Johnnytronic held me hostage for an all night, all day 17 hour marathon one pocket session from Friday night until yesterday afternoon and I've been catching up on my sleep. He didn't even let me win on my birthday. Coldblooded Johnny. For that matter, neither did the Ghroast.
We'll, hope you had a good birthday anyway LOL

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Envious of you and Johnny getting to play 17 hrs of 1-pkt. Was Chicago Fats waiting on the side for the winner ?

I don't know if I could do 17 hrs anymore:D

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Envious of you and Johnny getting to play 17 hrs of 1-pkt. Was Chicago Fats waiting on the side for the winner ?

Nope, Fats wasn't around. Only a few allowed as we are trying to be as safe as possible. But the Ghost did come in and beat us both afterwards.
17 hrs is brutal. I don't recommend it.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member

Happy Birthday! Fats likes to warm up with 1 hours then proceed to the real gambling!