Search results

1. jtompilot

1B1P rule ?

Looks like Fedor fouled against Tony and Tony didn’t call a foul. Tony is -1, Fedor plays safe under a ball on the bottom rail. Tony returns the safe on the bottom rail. Fedor jacks up at least 45 degrees and hits the object but the CB also moves forward a small distance. Looks like a foul to...
  2. jtompilot

Super tight pockets🤣

Brandon Shuff, Walter, and I at Carom Billiards. I really suck
  3. jtompilot

Dulles, Tuesday 2/6

Do we have any active members there?
  4. jtompilot

Central Florida trip?

I’m flying into Kissimmee soon. The rooms in Orlando aren’t that great. Thinking about Racks in Sanford or Shooters in Port St Lucie. Any recommendations?
  5. jtompilot

"Express" controversy at Buffalo's tournament

The slow player at the tournament was Beaux. Prior to my match with Beaux, two of his matches went to Grady rule after two hours, then after three hours tournament director told them to go to six balls. I was up 2-0 in our match when the tournament director came over and put us on the Grady...
  6. jtompilot

Bay Area 1P adventure?

I’m flying into Oakland at the end of the month for three days. I’m trying to decide if I should visit HT for a day or two, or just spend the three days at California Billiards. I see HT has a weekly membership and California Billiards has a monthly. Maybe Chris will sell me a weekly membership...
  7. jtompilot

One pocket extravaganza tomorrow

One day only, One Pocket Extravaganza at the Rack. Our favorite 3C and master 1P player Dave vs The Pilot. No streaming, come watch some amazing 1P and probably some crying🤣
  8. jtompilot

Congratulations Dave

The little birdies told me you took third in a big 3C tournament in Madison. Congratulations
  9. jtompilot

Chicago Mike

Congratulations Mike, you played great all weekend. The little birdies have always told me you are two balls better than me and they are right. I need to go home and continue to work on my banks. Congratulations again and I’ll see you next time. Jim
  10. jtompilot

Sandcastle

I’ll be stuck in Jersey Tuesday and Wednesday if anyone is around. I’d rather be at Buffalo’s but i need to work to pay Uncle Sam.
  11. jtompilot

Nashville tomorrow

Heading to Nashville tomorrow. JOB, Cue Time, or Classic Cue. Anyone want to play some? Not sure where I want to go, I’m staying in Gallatin.
  12. jtompilot

T-Rex in the hospital

Tony was in the hospital in SC, but is resting at home now.
  13. jtompilot

Jacksonville action

I’ll be in Jacksonville tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Come get some of my money.
  14. jtompilot

SVB and Non-Smoking Buffalo’s

Now that Buffalo’s will be non-Smoking for May tournament, will SVB come? It would be awesome to see him mixing it up with the best 1P players around.
  15. jtompilot

Felt

Looks like I’ll be at Felt tomorrow from 11-4 if anyone wants to join me.
  16. jtompilot

ScrzBill

Come and get it
  17. jtompilot

How much weight do I need

I'm heading to S.C. tomorrow. J-Bird and I are scheduled to play some at the top-secret garage?
  18. jtompilot

Happy Birthday JR

Happy Birthday John Rawski. Eat plenty of turkey and run a few racks.
  19. jtompilot

Sandcastle tables

WTF, I like tight tables but this is ridiculous. Table 1. 3 3/4” 2. 3 7/8” 3. 4” 4. 4 1/4
  20. jtompilot

Phoenix trip

I had a surprise trip to Phoenix so I called out the usual suspects. Tres on Friday at Bull Shooter’s. After a bit of a slow start Tres started banking and running balls like a mad man. Fun day Saturday starting out at the gun range with my son and granddaughter. After that I was off to play...