Search results

1. catkins

Orcollo Frost from 2017

THis is a great match with great comentary. It is alos extremly grindy so do not expect instant gratification
  2. catkins

going to be in la

Is there still any pool halls worth going to in la california will be there for my great aunts memorial on 4/26-4/28
  3. catkins

mot report

What a fantastic time I had . Since I have very little time for pool latley I have to decide when and where i can go play pool and I can say thsi was one of the best decisions I have made. I played mediocre pool in the tournament with moments of briliance and many more of missing straight in...
  4. catkins

Amar kang

I just found out that Amar Kang has died I have no details but feel the pool world is less today for his death
  5. catkins

great shot

6. catkins

the end of my home room

I went by the broken rack in Emeryville yesterday and saw them rolling pool tables down the street to be sold. I found out they are going to keep 4 pool tables and get rid of the rest and turn it mostly into a pot club. I have been going to this pool hall since 1998 and it certainly was good...
  7. catkins

who needs a cue

8. catkins

Happy birthday bob jewett

Happy birthday bob Hope you had a great day
  9. catkins

catkins derby report back

Well, Great time at derby despite getting sick literally the day I got there and not getting better still. Banks won first two rounds first round against a friend of hard case from Atlanta. Shot well and finished match I think 3 1 Second round against super nice german guy (friend of...
  10. catkins

new rules forum

I was wondering if it would not be a bad idea to add a new forum for rules questions as it is nice to go back and look at them and have them all laid out in a single place
  11. catkins

One pocket streaming now

https://www.facebook.com/stlplayersclub/videos/533170427170117/UzpfSTM1MTM5MTUyODM3MzU4OTpWSzo1MzMxNzA0MjcxNzAxMTc/
  12. catkins

yet another dcc report back

Well getting back from my first derby I must say it was everything and more than I expected. I have been wanting to go for over ten years and to have it not disappoint me in the least was a bit of a surprise. I played decent winning my first two matches 3-o and still feel I should have won my...
  13. catkins

safe in florida

hoping every one in Florida is safe in the coming hurricane!
  14. catkins

amazing billiards tourney

I know it isn't one pocket but I watched some of this yesterday and was some super high level billiards and great to watch http://www.mccreerychampionofchampions.com/ stream starts tommorow at 10 am est
  15. catkins

daily action

I would take daily action for 50 on alex and justin need to figure out details and who gets to chose there horse first but like the idea of loser from the first day gets to choose horse for second let me know will check back in by 5pm pst and see what can happen