Search results

1. povpool

8th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament Bogies Billiards Houston, Tx.

Suckers! Paying for content that should be free! LMAO!
  2. povpool

LET'S GET IT STARTED !

I am so, looking forward to this event. Looking forward to one ball, one pocket, looking forward to the tournament and looking forward to sweating some action with Collins on the live stream. Most of all, I'm looking forward to the action and to the fisherman's stories ya'll like to tell. I can...
  3. povpool

1B1P “mini” Thurs night at the MOT?

could just have a table open, KOH - 1B1P. Play at will.
  4. povpool

California billiards June tourney

The new cloth will be Simonis and Brunswick. Not sure how many or which ones.
  5. povpool

1B1P “mini” Thurs night at the MOT?

Sounds like fun. 1B1P
  6. povpool

RICHARD BUCKTOOTH COOK AND ALBERT MARKASKY HAVE THE ANSWER TO SPEED UP ONEPOCKET

I'd rather play 1-ball, 1-pocket for 3-1 on the money against Tooth. More practice moving.
  7. povpool

Ismael 'Morro' Paez / 8 years since his first stroke

Thank you. It was a great time. After 9 years we finally did it.
  8. povpool

Ismael 'Morro' Paez / 8 years since his first stroke

I spoke with Morro's wife, Ana on the phone the other day. She gave me a ring after she noticed that Geraldine and I tied the knot. Anyway, Ana reminded me that it's been 8 years since his stroke and, I was surprised to hear that he is still residing in the same place that he started at since he...
  9. povpool

WWYD #328297

Up against the rail, it’s hard to control the cue ball to play a shot off any of these balls. The score permits an aggressive shot so I like banking the 4, pocket speed one rail towards my hole, follow the cue ball to the side rail to take away the shot on the stripe. if I’m not doing this, I’m...
  10. povpool

Pagulayan / Matchin

Watched it this morning. Alex is a beast but kudos to Jerry for playing good shots. Love that long rail kick/escape by Jerry in, I think, the second rack. "Not sure where the balls are going but they can't stay here!" - Josh Roberts.
  11. povpool

Doubletree

Wait, is Holiday Inn Express booked?
  12. povpool

Official entry list for 2023 MOT California Billiards

You live around the corner from Mr Lucky’s, Jay. You already trying to hustle us? 😂🤣🤣
  13. povpool

T-Rex in the hospital

Speaking personally, I had to take a step back in my life to focus on both my physical and mental health. After 3 years of this, I have started to feel much better about my life. My outlook has changed quite a bit now. I’ve learned that trials and tribulations are a great catalyst for change. I...
  14. povpool

What’s the rule?

When you’re gambling, you get to dispute every official rule unless it’s discussed beforehand. It’s important to stipulate every little niche of the rules with your opponent beforehand. You could argue the same if a ball were to fly off the table. If it’s not the cue ball that came off, you...
  15. povpool

2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

Geraldine unfortunately will not be joining me. All is well but, somebody’s gotta stay home and mind the fort.
  16. povpool

WWYD THE OTHER WAY

I'm definitely banking at the 1-ball, hold the cueball right where the 1 is. Maybe even bank it long and slow to slide off the 5. Reason: We both need 2 balls. Don't need to play an aggressive shot that could lose me the match. 1 ball may go in and I'll have a shot on the 5.
  17. povpool

I ran into Carla on March 18th at Lakewood Family Billiards during my 'bachelor night'. She was in action so, I know she still plays and loves the game.
  18. povpool

Well I'm going to see if I can still play this game. I came up for Bee Davison's tournament in December and took 9th place after only playing 3-cushion for 9 months. Lost to Bryce Avila and the Roofer. Can't say I'm going to do so well at this one though against all of you connoisseurs of the...
  19. povpool

2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

I'm looking forward to coming up. Jerry Matchin and I are going to carpool. He said he's gonna leave on Sunday after he wins the final. 🤣🤣🤣
  20. povpool

Amar kang

I am beside myself. Today is really hard. I'm thinking about all the events he played with us and our encounters. I can't ever think of a time when he was upset at or angry at anyone; always smiling and sincere, always searching for answers, trying to find his way. He was not without his...