Recent content by Tennessee Joe6

1. T

Cue extensions

Max weight 25 ounces. No requirements for balance point.
  2. T

Cue extensions

I never heard of an exact balance point rule. Where?
  3. T

Rule Question

I have a cue for special soft/short shot situations which reduces double hit, trap, push shots, etc. I call it a 'PUTTER'. It looks like a jump cue but has a softer tip. Is this 'OFFICIALY ILLEGAL' according to One Pocket rules? How about DDC rules? 5. Jumping Players may use jump shots in One...
  4. T

WWYD #328297

I would push the cue ball up to the 8 and play a gentle safe.
  5. T

Is it legal or illegal?

The UNILOCK bridges are made to stack together but few folks know to do it.
  6. T

WWYD John Schmidt vs Scott Frost

I am shooting straight to the lone green ball easy and leaving the cue ball on the center of the foot rail.
  7. T

WWYD End Game

I want t break up the 6 and 9 balls. If you leave him on the foot side of the table he can shoot both balls toward his pocket. The 6 ball 2 rails and the 9 ball 3 rails. So my shot will be shoot easy in to the 6.
  8. T

Was asked if I play 1-P ...

The corner ball bleedsout If the corner ball is 'bleeding out' there is one very possible cause and it's not the way you break. There is a ball in the rack that is not touching a critical ball. If the corner ball is 'bleeding out' there is one very possible reason. Picture a full rack ready to...
  9. T

WWYD from BlueGrass in Philly

I am willing to grind it out. Most folks could not get out from here needing 7 balls with ball in hand anyplace on the table.
  10. T

WWYD from BlueGrass in Philly

I think you all are taking to big of a chance. I am taking a foul a putting the cue ball right by my pocket. I do not want him to have any kind of a shot. This game ain't over for me.
  11. T

Danny D may be in the Championship rounds!

Praying for the best...
  12. T

Thank You Hard Times

Well John, even though we have not met I have always looked for your posts. Seems like you made a lot of friends along the way...get well.
  13. T

Corner ball leaking out on the break

Thanks for letting me know... verification is a big part of learning.
  14. T

Move your rack a couple inches up the table to a non imprinted spot and try it... it may be good to know when on a different table
  15. T

If the corner ball leaks out on the break, I have found the problem is not with the placement of the cue ball. It is with the rack. When breaking from the right side of the rack, I make sure the 2nd and 3rd balls on the left side are frozen to each other. If they are not frozen, the 2nd ball...